Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-17-21, 10:25 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Hate is too strong a word, but I can't do Charlene Prickett's workouts anymore and she was a staple back in the day! Too repetitive, too easy for me. That said, I am eternally grateful to her as she really got me going on my fitness journey and I sure wouldn't be saying she's too easy for me now if it weren't for doing her workouts back then.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-21, 06:55 AM  
Elsie

Like Dabbadooey, it's more a general type of workout that I don't enjoy any longer. I actually CAN'T STAND Barre anymore. I can do about 7-8 minutes and then I'm done. I used to do quite a bit on it's own and as add-ons. But now, I don't want to do it at all despite trying to get "back into it". There were some instructors that I really, really liked and I can't even do theirs anymore. To me, it is now an exercise in dread, complete boredom and frippery.
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-21, 04:33 PM  
unfetteredpast

Cathe's Muscle Endurance. I used to love this workout and it was one of my staples, and I did it last summer for the first time in years and hated how fast it went.
unfetteredpast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-21, 08:11 PM  
MathTeacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Leslie Sansone. She was my main cardio for a long time . The workouts started bugging my lower back and hip flexors and her talking started to drive me up the wall. I credit her for starting me on regular exercise, so I do have a soft spot for her.
Ditto!
Old 11-18-21, 09:01 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsie View Post
Like Dabbadooey, it's more a general type of workout that I don't enjoy any longer. I actually CAN'T STAND Barre anymore. I can do about 7-8 minutes and then I'm done. I used to do quite a bit on it's own and as add-ons. But now, I don't want to do it at all despite trying to get "back into it". There were some instructors that I really, really liked and I can't even do theirs anymore. To me, it is now an exercise in dread, complete boredom and frippery.
I’m with you. Barre was my bread and butter. Now, I can barely make it through any of my old favorites. It just doesn’t feel like a good use of my time.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
changing workout tastes