Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-01-20, 01:21 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
Reviving ...

I received an e-mail from MR about a Black Friday streaming sale. I think it worked out to $13.50 a month which is quite a discount for her streaming. I didn't save the e-mail because I thought for sure I wouldn't subscribe for a year but now I'm reconsidering. Did anyone else receive the e-mail and have the code for the sale price?
I think I deleted it, but I may be signed up for her newsletter under another email account. I will check there and post if I find it.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-20, 01:24 PM  
sherry7899

I found it-it was for 30 percent off, but it expired on 11/27.
Was there a more recent email? I did not see one.

SAVE 30% - ANNUAL STREAMING SUBSCRIPTION

NOW $160.30 (SAVE $68.70)

OFFER EXPIRES ON FRIDAY, 11/27, AT MIDNIGHT

TO ORDER USE CODE: "SAVE30"

Note to current subscribers - offer becomes valid when your current subscription ends.

Old 12-01-20, 01:33 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I found it-it was for 30 percent off, but it expired on 11/27.
Was there a more recent email? I did not see one.

SAVE 30% - ANNUAL STREAMING SUBSCRIPTION

NOW $160.30 (SAVE $68.70)

OFFER EXPIRES ON FRIDAY, 11/27, AT MIDNIGHT

TO ORDER USE CODE: "SAVE30"

Note to current subscribers - offer becomes valid when your current subscription ends.
Thanks, Sherry. No there wasn't a more recent e-mail that I know of. I can't believe I'm even considering it because her streaming can be problematic at times but I am really enjoying the workouts . I appreciate your response.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-20, 01:42 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Thanks, Sherry. No there wasn't a more recent e-mail that I know of. I can't believe I'm even considering it because her streaming can be problematic at times but I am really enjoying the workouts . I appreciate your response.
You are welcome, but it looks like the offer expired on 11/27?

Old 12-01-20, 01:47 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
I don't have Facebook but meghana mentioned seeing posts of frustration with the streaming service that made her wary.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 08:19 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I don't have Facebook but meghana mentioned seeing posts of frustration with the streaming service that made her wary.
You are correct. My free trial went fairly smoothly, just one day I couldn't access the videos, but I see all the time that people have trouble accessing the videos. But I went yesterday and many people were complaining they couldn't get the code to work for the discounted price. That's why I surprised myself when I was interested in this.

Yes, Sherry, the code expired 11/27 but I read on fb to contact MR at mail@bodyelectrictv. Of course, no response so far
Old 12-02-20, 10:25 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
You are correct. My free trial went fairly smoothly, just one day I couldn't access the videos, but I see all the time that people have trouble accessing the videos. But I went yesterday and many people were complaining they couldn't get the code to work for the discounted price. That's why I surprised myself when I was interested in this.

Yes, Sherry, the code expired 11/27 but I read on fb to contact MR at mail@bodyelectrictv. Of course, no response so far
I hope you hear back and can get the code honored.

Old 12-02-20, 11:47 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I hope you hear back and can get the code honored.
Thank you. I may just take it as a sign that me and MR streaming aren't meant to be
Old 12-02-20, 12:49 PM  
DD546

I don't think she was ever able to get the code to work. My recollection is that she will offer it again when she gets the issues with her new website straightened out. I love Margaret, and I love the old workouts, but she needs better tech support. I have never had any problems cancelling or with the streaming site when I've been a subscriber. Her normal streaming price is too much for my budget, but I'll consider signing up if and when she offers that deal again.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-20, 01:15 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Margaret has had technical and security issues for almost 20 years. If she hasn't learned anything by now, I doubt it will ever improve.

From 2004:

Do not order from MR/Body Electric online - Security Issues!

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=54917

There are a few other threads about technical issues.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad customer service, body electric, margaret richard, margaret richards, poor customer service, subscription