Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-03-22, 09:26 AM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
I just received an email from MR. She's running a Mother's Day sale. 20% off her digital downloads and 20% off her streaming. She supplied a code. I'm sure the code is listed on her website.

ETA--I still had the email. mothersday20 for digital. md20+gift for streaming
Thank you!
Old 05-03-22, 09:26 AM  
Negin

Oh, and thank you all. I really appreciate reading everyone's responses.
Old 05-05-22, 11:25 AM  
Negin

I went ahead and purchased my first download, "Good 'N Strong." I tried Volume 1 this morning and loved it. I love everything about her and can't wait to slowly get more with each sale. I smiled, since I even enjoyed the elevator music. It made me all nostalgic, since I actually do love dated. It reminded me of the good 'ole days, watching shows like "Columbo," "Love Boat" and all that . Super-effective exercises and I felt like a got such a great workout. Thank you all so much.
Old 05-05-22, 12:47 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
I just received an email from MR. She's running a Mother's Day sale. 20% off her digital downloads and 20% off her streaming. She supplied a code. I'm sure the code is listed on her website.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negin View Post
I went ahead and purchased my first download, "Good 'N Strong." I tried Volume 1 this morning and loved it. I love everything about her and can't wait to slowly get more with each sale. I smiled, since I even enjoyed the elevator music. It made me all nostalgic, since I actually do love dated. It reminded me of the good 'ole days, watching shows like "Columbo," "Love Boat" and all that . Super-effective exercises and I felt like a got such a great workout. Thank you all so much.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-22, 12:51 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Yay! I'm happy that you found one that you enjoy It's also one of my favorites
Old 05-05-22, 02:46 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
That makes me so happy! It's the nostalgia for me too. I loved Columbo, Love Boat, Three's Company, all those sweet, silly shows. Well, Columbo was sorta serious
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-22, 05:01 PM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
That makes me so happy! It's the nostalgia for me too. I loved Columbo, Love Boat, Three's Company, all those sweet, silly shows. Well, Columbo was sorta serious
First of all, can I just say that your profile pic is the best. I'm crazy about corgis.

Second, yes to all the shows that you mentioned!

Finally, and this is for everyone, although I mentioned "dated," in my original post, I was thinking more of production quality and so on. There are some workouts that aren't the best quality-wise. I've only seen one of MR so far, and I didn't think it was lacking in that area at all.
Old 05-06-22, 07:40 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
So glad to hear this!
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-22, 11:02 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:

providing link for convenience.

i just noticed that she offers a printable label for each title!

https://streaming.bodyelectrictv.com/

revised questions: it seems i purchased streaming for 1 video.
1) do i own it forever?
2) how do i download it for offline viewing?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-22, 11:00 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
providing link for convenience.

i just noticed that she offers a printable label for each title!

https://streaming.bodyelectrictv.com/

revised questions: it seems i purchased streaming for 1 video.
1) do i own it forever?
2) how do i download it for offline viewing?
Thanks for providing the link.

I'm not sure if your above questions were for me but I have no answers unfortunately. I'm not very techy and clearly MR isn't either. I hope someone has answers for you.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classical stretch, dislike, essentrics, jessica smith, joyce vedral, margaret richard, margaret richard sale, triple threat