Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-22, 03:04 AM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
That ultra control freak Bright Line Eating program got me started with it a good while ago, and I did lose weight and keep it off for a good long time.
Sorry, but you had me laughing so hard. I haven't looked into the program yet, but that's pretty much what I've been hearing also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
I love Whole 30. It's free. You can get the book at the library and the information is online as well. There are tons of recipes on social media or just on the internet. It gets you eating real food and there's no counting anything. It's also great for determining any food sensitivities you may have or foods that may not be enhancing your health.
I like that there's no points or prizes. Just eat real food.
I've been considering Whole 30 off and on for a while now. Thank you, Jackie. I always enjoy your posts.
Old 03-30-22, 03:07 AM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
I've lost 19 lbs since last October.
Lori, I'm so happy for you ! I've been thinking of you often.
Old 03-30-22, 07:14 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I just looked at the Forum Guidelines, which state that VF should not discuss diet for the purpose of weight loss, but only for the purpose of health and self-esteem. It's being discussed here in general terms - yes - but for the purpose of weight loss. I'm not a moderator anymore, just checking the guidelines.

If the topic as being discussed is not allowed, Wendy should comment and/or close it.
Old 03-30-22, 10:17 AM  
leigh1673

I've had success on both plan. Ultimately, I get tired of tracking and give up on them. Looking into the Whole 30 now--thanks for the suggestion.
Old 03-30-22, 01:42 PM  
WWWendy
Community Manager

since this is both off topic and diet related, I have closed it.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Closed Thread

Tags
diet, noom, weight watchers, whole 30