Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-14, 07:12 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Dream Body Cardio

Probably I missed the thread, but how is everyone liking it?

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-14, 05:31 PM  
gilbjeter

Bumpity bump!
gilbjeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-14, 06:09 PM  
eannem

i just started doing them again. i have a few favorites from both sets and i still like the original. i have been mixing them with TA (precision toning, pp2, some dance cardio) and am really liking the combo. from the cardio set, my faves are:
milf
intense
bata barre
eannem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-14, 06:13 PM  
bayportsmom

I really like them!! I haven't been doing them and it makes me sad. My DH has been really consistent going to the gym and likes me to go with him, so I have to come up with ways to occupy myself at the gym for 2 hours. I thought about doing dream body just because I want to, then go with him - but that would be too much I think.
bayportsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-14, 06:19 PM  
edensmom

I like them all except I never did do Bikini Bootcamp. I got distracted by other things and I had just started an intense 9 week fitness challenge when I first got them. I liked Bata Barre and Fusion 50 a lot. InTENse and MILF are tough little workouts.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-14, 05:49 AM  
violingal3

Like eannem said, I have my favorites from each set. But overall, I prefer the first set and find just as much of a cardio effect from that one!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-14, 12:41 PM  
lila_says

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
Like eannem said, I have my favorites from each set. But overall, I prefer the first set and find just as much of a cardio effect from that one!
Interesting. I found the 2nd set was everything I had wanted the 1st set to be (& to that end, somewhat regret having bought it). I use disks 1, 2, & 5 regularly, mixed with various Toniques.
lila_says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-14, 06:48 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I am just LOVING the Dream Body Cardio series! I love the first set too, but prefer the cardio emphasis of this set. They are both a mishmash of toning and cardio though. I tend to do DB Cardio DVDs more, and when I revisit the original set, they seem easier to me. I love all of them! But my favorites are definitely Intense for the arm work (my favorite being the upper body work while in a static wall squat), Fusion 50 because it's just so fun, and Batabarre because I like how the tabata part really works the entire body. I love MILF too but find the cardio to be simply grueling, I admit.

I didn't care for Bikini Bootcamp in the first set so haven't tried it yet for the second set.

I really like that the second set uses the gliders often and I feel like the plank work intensity is close to Horizontal Conditioning, which I also love and use often. In fact right now I am mixing HoCo, DB, and Tonique and they mix together very nicely.

I wonder if/when they will come out with another set, and what it will be like! I am sure to pick it up

My favorites from the first set are Fusion Mix and Tabata and Toning. I also like to mix in Barre but for a slightly easier day. For whatever reason I didn't click with Fusion as much.