Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-19-22, 02:16 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Last night I did a beyond-super-easy Pilates, "Go," the first disc in the Winsor Silver Pilates set. It's for seniors, and is the last set (2005) done by Mari Winsor. I bought it in 2005 and gave it away. Last year I re-acquired it for old times' sake. It's seated, 12 min, and it just about knocked me out. Slept well.

Still no result from the lab.

Going to the library and returning a couple of on-line purchases to the stores.

Back later.

Later -- took another covid test, in case they lost the one from Thursday. Walked for more than a half hour getting my errands done.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-22, 03:47 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

I finally got the driveway plowed and the back deck shoveled. Amazingly no one stole the packages that UPS left on the driveway. Tonight will be rain, snow, maybe more ice. I have no idea. The guys said the weekend storm was cancelled. We can only hope.

I should ride the bike to get warm but I think a nap under a blanket with Meow Meow is a better idea. Back later.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-22, 09:48 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

Linda I'm glad the packages were still there.

Check-In: 30 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-22, 09:41 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 6,601

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-20-22, 10:03 AM  
seabliss

Today I did Chest, Tri's, and Shoulders: Upper Body Workout. This one wasn't too bad. Also, I can tell I am stronger than I was two weeks ago when I started.

Diana, I forgot to respond--yes, they have supplements here! I bought a collagen supplement and some vitamins at the pharmacy. Also, iHerb delivers here. I had an order delivered from them. I had to pay VAT (basically taxes) but it was still not very expensive because iHerb has some good prices. The tougher thing is things like OTC meds: cold meds, ibuprofen, etc. They are either hard to find or very expensive. Ironically, prescription meds are incredibly cheap. So I have a huge Costco jar of ibuprofen and some other things, and more is coming over with our shipment when DH gets it.

Linda, so glad no one took your packages. Stay warm!

Cynthia, hope you are feeling more up to speed now!

Lynn, those commando lunges are like those exercises I was describing, except Heather holds the weight straight above her head as she goes to standing, then lifts the knee up and the weight down in a standing crunch, then back down to the knees again, so fast. They are brutal! And that is a shame about barre 3 using a new roller. Also have to get more stuff!
Old 01-20-22, 06:23 PM  
lynnf

barre 3 30 minutes.

Cynthia, terrible about losing your test. Hope you are feeling better and get your results soon.

Linda, hoping for no new snow! We had some icing and snow, but it's mainly gone.

Diana, the Amazing Race was interesting last night. 4 teams didn't come back after the Covid break (I found out that one team got pregnant, one team broke up, and one team couldn't get off work, don't know about the other), and they brought back the 2 eliminated teams -- one of which got eliminated again, making the same kind of mistake that got them eliminated in the first leg.

Cheryl, go great you are getting stronger. At least the commando lunges were not done with the weight over your head, but they were hard enough. The new roller is with MELT, but I'm not getting it yet. I know it's confusing now that I have TWO streaming services.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-22, 09:01 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

I had a hair appointment and DH and I also had to run some errands today. No workout to report.

Lynn The Amazing race does sound interesting. Keep me updated. I might check it out again.

Cheryl I have also ordered through iherb. Does vitacost ship internationally? That's another good company.

Cynthia I'm sorry that your test was lost.

Linda I hope the next storm isn't bad for you. We might get ice here.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-20-22, 09:33 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

I meant to say that I took another test in case they lost the one from last Thursday. I don't know that they did; but still no results.

Went around doing errands again with DD. And I'm cooking more dinners lately b/c DD has temporarily stopped going o 2 night-out regular events, trivia contests on Mondays and Tuesday game night. I sometimes gripe that this isn't what I'd planned for my retirement; but didn't plan on a pandemic either. No workout today, but I feel strong enough to ease back in, starting tomorrow.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-22, 09:38 PM  
Diana3271

Cynthia I'm glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-21-22, 07:30 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

We are suppose to be getting some winter weather today. Before it gets bad we (church ladies) are meeting at the church to process the food for the Blessing Box. I did the shopping on Wednesday day. We take each food item and put Bible scriptures on them.

Steps from yesterday: 5,662

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana