Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 07-07-22, 05:20 PM  
wendug

Angela- Since you won't have access to dumbbells, just do fun workouts that don't use them and when you get back to Iron you'll feel rejuvenated!

Today's workout- Lift w/Cee- Never-ending Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps. I mowed the front and back yard before working out and had planned on doing a CG upper body workout, but I was already a sweaty mess and didn't think I had the energy for it. Still love Lift w/Cee, but her workouts just aren't as intense as CG.
Old 07-08-22, 03:37 PM  
gigi

I'm caring for my mom until next Thursday. She has had a rough time so I am caring for her on little sleep. No workout has happened since I last posted. ):
Old 07-08-22, 05:27 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
I'm caring for my mom until next Thursday. She has had a rough time so I am caring for her on little sleep. No workout has happened since I last posted. ):
Angela- That's so kind of you- that's hard work. I'm sure she feels much better just having you there!

Today I did DC Fitt- 30 minute intense legs & glutes dumbell workout.. It alternated between a heavy weight move, then a bodyweight move focusing on the part of the lower body just worked. I might be a bit sore tomorrow!
Old 07-09-22, 05:09 PM  
wendug

The Firm- Time Crunch Cardio- Calorie Burning Cardio (20 min.)
Caroline Jordan- Full Body Foam Rolling

My body is sore from the last couple of weight workouts, so I did a little bit of cardio to warm up my muscles, then foam rolling. Felt so good. I'm a bit surprised, but the area that I felt the most was my shins. That's a neglected area that I don't stretch often, but it looks like I should! I feel great after the rolling!
Old 07-10-22, 05:34 PM  
wendug

Today I worked outside a little bit cutting down crazy branches growing in the alley. It was hot and I was sweating a lot, but the branches are gone now!

Today I did Lift w/Cee- Sweaty Back, Biceps, and Abs. I forgot how much I like her workouts. My triceps were sore for a few days after the workout of hers I did a few days ago! I like how she goes by number of reps, not by a timer. And her pace is S-L-O-W, so you really feel those muscles!
Old 07-11-22, 05:18 PM  
wendug

I feel like I'm posting into the void with no one here.

Angela- I hope you're mom is doing better!

Today's workout- Taebo Power. It felt good to do an hour of Taebo. Billy had me sweating buckets (as usual), and his counting is still off. I didn't remember anything about this workout until one of the background exercisers slips around on his sweat on the floor. Luckily he doesn't fall down, but it looked like he was close!
Old 07-12-22, 07:14 PM  
gigi

I have not abandoned you Wendy! I hope to be back at it Thursday, no later than Friday. It's been a rough week.
Old 07-13-22, 05:24 PM  
wendug

I did not work out yesterday as I felt a twinge in my ankle while walking the dogs. I put a compression wrap on it and took it easy yesterday. I did get a work out in today, but I'm trying to keep it low impact. I did Heather Robertson's No Jumping HIIT workout. My ankle felt fine for the workout (yay!). I decided to add on the Abs workout included in Taebo Power. Wow, it was awful. At least the part I saw was awful. He does abs work on the chair and it was just awkward. I quit after a few minutes in. I found a quick core add on by Billy's daughter Shellie on YT- Taebo Core

I think my ankle might be bothering me because it is time for some new gym shoes. Mine don't seem to be supporting my ankles enough now.

Angela- I'm sorry you've had a rough week!
Old 07-14-22, 08:42 PM  
wendug

I was dog sitting today, so no workout other than several dog walks.
Old 07-15-22, 05:10 PM  
wendug

Another Taebo workout today- Ultimate Upper Body. I'm thinking of doing a rotation of Taebo (and kickboxing in general) with heavy weight work. I need to back off high impact for a bit and with kickboxing I can get a great workout with little impact.

Angela- I hope everything is okay with your mom!

Tags
cardio, mobility, strength, walking workouts, youtube workouts