Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-21, 04:05 PM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
2 Lazy recently posted a 4 week Heather rotation. Not sure I'll do the 4 week rotation but will definitely add some in to what I'm doing.

https://2lazy4gym.com/2021/03/18/hea...week-rotation/
Thanks. I did see it and plan to start on Monday, have not idea if I will get any noticeable results but it is only 4 weeks and it gives me a little break from Epic

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-21, 06:21 PM  
manleym

If any of ya'll want to do Heather's rotation, I'm game! Obviously we would do what we can, when we can, but it would be fun to start on the same day. ChelePA you'll be done with Anna's March Challenge at the, well, end of March. So if you're interested (and anyone else) we could start Heather's rotation in April. Anyone interested?
manleym is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-21, 07:06 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
If any of ya'll want to do Heather's rotation, I'm game! Obviously we would do what we can, when we can, but it would be fun to start on the same day. ChelePA you'll be done with Anna's March Challenge at the, well, end of March. So if you're interested (and anyone else) we could start Heather's rotation in April. Anyone interested?
Me! I love not having to think about what workout I’m doing daily when a rotation is already planned.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-21, 08:16 PM  
bex

Can I just say, I love this check-in? I notice a lot of us are doing combo's this week and I really enjoy seeing which cross-instructor workouts pair well together.

Last night I didn't get to workout after 10:30, so I tried Travis Eliott's 60min. Power Yoga Live CROSS TRAIN. It's exactly the same flow as the Ultimate Yogi Cross Train practice. Maybe the style felt a little different because of the live class atmosphere but since I don’t really look at the screen much with Travis, I’m not sure it really made any difference.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-21, 08:17 PM  
bex

Quote:
I am super-tempted! But I 'need' to finish EPIC first. Or I could mix it in. With my work/life schedule, I can't be that strict.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-21, 07:32 AM  
buffmama

Growingannanas 20 min Advanced Push Up Party HIIT. Liked that this one was shorter! Good moves. I modified by going to knees for the up movements in the first half, only did last 5 min completely on my knees. I did the push up to climbers on my high step. It definitely got the job done and without being as grueling as Caroline's longer push up workouts. I followed with Lily Sabri's No Jumping Total Body HIIT 8 min just for a little more cardio.
Old 03-19-21, 07:33 AM  
buffmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
You sound like someone who can keep up with Caroline This sounds like a good one. I saved it. She used 10 kg for that routine. If you click below the title, she posts workout information.
Thanks. I think I just looked too quickly and missed it.

I really have to psych myself up for Caroline. I don't usually preview workouts - hers I do and more than once! I also shorten my add on's (pilates, yoga, cardio) since they're so intense.
Tomorrow I start her KB week.

I really enjoyed my time with Heather. I did her calendars for about 6 months. Pleasant, no dread, up beat. I must have gotten stronger because they were easier when I moved on then when I started. The rotation 2lazy put together looks good. Enjoy.
Old 03-19-21, 12:22 PM  
IceQueen07

This morning did #5 in Caroline's KB series. Enjoyed this one and the time went by fast. I will have to go back and do #4 since I skipped that one. I still don't know how she lifts so heavy and makes it seem like nothing.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-21, 07:35 AM  
buffmama

Caroline's KB series Day 1 Legs and Bulgarian Squat add on. I used from 15-30lbs. The swing squat isn't an easy for me so that was my lightest move. For the Bulgarians I may have given myself an extra 5 sec of rest and did the plyo moves on the floor but I did them. Today's goal - get it done and survive. Happy Spring everyone!
Old 03-20-21, 08:14 AM  
ChelePA

Anna's HIIT It Harder Day 19 and 20...trying to stay on track since I skipped yesterday's workout for Fun Friday. Day 19 was a 40 minute circuit workout. Her usual 3 circuits, repeated once. By circuit 3, I was really feeling it especially when she finished with burpees into tuck jumps. Day 20 was a 15 minute booty burn workout. It was a nice add on to the circuit routine. She did 15 exercises, 30 seconds each with no rest then repeated them. This could easily be made more difficult with ankle weights or a resistance band. I didn't need the extra challenge at the end so I stayed at what I would consider an intermediate level.

The more I follow Anna, the more I realize she has some basic moves that she mixes around to slightly change things up with each routine. I guess similar to Cathe. Not sure if this is true for all her workouts but for the March challenge, this seems to hold true. This is probably the same for most instructors...that's why it's nice to have such a variety!

Happy Spring!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calisthenics, caroline girvan, epic, growingannanas, heather robertson, mrandmrsmuscle