Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-21, 06:57 AM  
cambet

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday I did very little. After getting home from grocery shopping, I mostly just continued vegging out on the sofa and eating everything in sight. I was waaaay over my calorie count for the day (I did actually log everything that I ate). So, I am going to take a walk soon to help offset some of the overeating from yesterday. I think I just needed a day off from life; I feel more energetic right now.

SB - Glad you were able to get in a walk and sounds like you had a lovely visit with your sister. I was glad to read that you are fine with just the two of us posting, but no pressure - if you or I need to skip a day or two that's fine with me. As far as work is concerned, I have passed some of my coordinatorship duties on to others and I did get my course reduction as chair this fall (I made it clear to the administration after being completely overwhelmed and almost losing it last fall that those two things were dealbreakers if I was going to continue on as chair), so things are still busy, but, thankfully, I don't have quite as much on my plate.

Also, I want to get in the routine of doing a program, I'm thinking PIYO, and I really want to stick with it, so I'm going to try to hang in there with exercising (and posting) for as long as I can. Knowing that I can come here and post about it and seeing what you are up to (and everyone else) is very motivating. Hopefully the others will let us know how they're doing at some point.

Waves to all!

Tags
vera laro