Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-21, 02:41 PM  
loverly7

Obe Fitness

Please talk to me about Obe Fitness. I don't hear much about it on this website and would really like to hear your thoughts on it. What are the workouts like? What is the music like? If you had to cancel, how did that process go? I read online that you have to call to cancel and that concerns me, but I'm very curious to try it. The website is: https://obefitness.com

Any and all opinions are very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
loverly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-21, 02:51 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Older thread but this one had a good comparison of various streaming services, including obe:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=226309

(Also, I tagged this thread in case it pulls up any other reviews.)
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-21, 05:33 PM  
creatrix

I tried Obe a couple of years ago, when you could get a couple of free months through Weight Watchers. I liked the workouts, but I canceled at the end of the trial because I just wasn't using them enough to justify $27 a month. Two things I remember as negative:

--the "live" aspect. I live on the West Coast, and somehow having all the scheduled workouts be over before I got started was discouraging, even though I could still watch them.

--the sets. The instructors are in these candy-colored cubes. Sometimes it was hard to see what was going on. After struggling through a workout led by a pink-clad instructor in a pink room, I took to choosing workouts where the instructor was wearing a dark outfit.

Canceling was easy, but of course it's always annoying when you have to call. Oh, speaking of Weight Watchers, they now have some Obe workouts available on the site for members, along with Aaptiv.
Old 06-15-21, 05:10 PM  
loverly7

Thank you!
loverly7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
obe fitness