Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-19-21, 01:57 PM  
starbelly

Barre3 Mega deal!

Barre3 is now offering up to 70% off subscriptions (rate is valid for life). After activating an old gift card (without much enthusiasm but looking for change), I fell in love with the new Barre3. It's not traditional barre, but it is a great workout and has helped me to build lower body strength and tone up.

If you missed the Black Friday deal last year, this price is even better ($99 for the year). No information on how long this sale will last, but I bit even before my previous subscription lapsed just to lock in this rate.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 03:03 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

Thank you for the info, Starbelly.
Old 04-19-21, 04:28 PM  
CharM

This was posted in Bargain Watch a few days ago: http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...d.php?t=230839
the deal's through 4/27 according to DD, which gives people enough time to be enabled, especially by starbelly who locked in the price before her's expired. lol
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 05:07 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I'm tempted although I already have 3 other streaming sites that I'm not using and don't need the 4th one.
Old 04-19-21, 06:22 PM  
momofcha

I can say I am getting so much use out of my subscription. I’m loving their workouts.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 07:05 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Do they still do gobs of squats?

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 09:50 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I love my B3 sub, the instruction is excellent and modifications are always offered.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 10:24 PM  
sillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
Do they still do gobs of squats?

Carol
Short answer is yes. However, their workouts have evolved from years ago. Other than the squats and lunges they use for the cardio-effect, the structure of their workouts are much more well-rounded. I love that they incorporate heavier weights, a resistance band, sliders, the squishy core ball, and foam rolling. The instruction is still excellent. They add new workouts all the time and they have been streaming live workouts every Tuesday and Thursday. The variety of workouts, instructors, and amount of new workouts make this such an excellent value.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-21, 05:36 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
Short answer is yes. However, their workouts have evolved from years ago. Other than the squats and lunges they use for the cardio-effect, the structure of their workouts are much more well-rounded. I love that they incorporate heavier weights, a resistance band, sliders, the squishy core ball, and foam rolling. The instruction is still excellent. They add new workouts all the time and they have been streaming live workouts every Tuesday and Thursday. The variety of workouts, instructors, and amount of new workouts make this such an excellent value.
I started out loving Barre 3 when they first appeared on the scene several years ago. Then they changed - at least it seemed to me they changed - to have more of a cardio focus - like 10 minutes of sumo squats every darn workout. Every single workout felt like the same workout.

You mentioned the "variety" of workouts - do they feel like different workouts? I know they will feel similar, just like every Firm workout has similar characteristics. And do they truly incorporate heavier weights? When they first started the heavier weight talk, I honestly couldn't tell a bit of difference.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-21, 08:48 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
I started out loving Barre 3 when they first appeared on the scene several years ago. Then they changed - at least it seemed to me they changed - to have more of a cardio focus - like 10 minutes of sumo squats every darn workout. Every single workout felt like the same workout.

You mentioned the "variety" of workouts - do they feel like different workouts? I know they will feel similar, just like every Firm workout has similar characteristics. And do they truly incorporate heavier weights? When they first started the heavier weight talk, I honestly couldn't tell a bit of difference.

Carol
You can realistically go up to 8 lbs, but some of the shoulder moves would be too much for me. I don’t know how different they really are, but I am enjoying them combined with kettlebells. Some of them leave me gasping for air, but I’m not sure I could only do these. I do need my heavy lifting as well.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre 3, barre3, barre3 streaming