Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-21, 10:49 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Quick post between meetings, work never slows down. Although for the time being the study that recommended the downgrades and reclassifications has been put on hold...so it makes me less grumpy about being busy.

I did Ellen's Fusion Flow this morning. I was missing my dose of Ellen and it was good to workout w/ her.

My DH's friend is coming for the weekend so I will have to move my workouts to my home office space -which is small. My workout room/area is near where we have guests sleep!

Hopefully the weather will be good for some outdoor walks.

Diane - I am not fond of GE products either - they tend to not last long at all. That being said, we did end up w/a GE microwave, and sure enough w/in a week of getting it the fan stopped working. They fixed it - but I'm not confident in them at all...

Hope everyone has a good day!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-21, 08:48 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was:

45 minute outdoor walk

Lovely day. The kind of weather I wait for all year. I am planning another walk for today and hopefully more, even if it's just some kettlebell swings.

DONNA, hope you get some walks in this weekend. Enjoy the visit with DH's friend.

Hi PAT & DIANE & CHRISTINA!

Have a wonderful day!
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-21, 10:08 AM  
donnamp

hi,

Today was a walk and Ellen's Upper Body Blast.

A nice combo!

The weather is gorgeous here today!

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

Donna
Old 09-12-21, 06:22 AM  
amoodygirl

Good morning!

So, we're a little bit poorer but we purchased a new washer, to be delivered on Tuesday. Whew.... with the supply chain problems, I was really fretting. We had our contractor here on Thursday and told him in passing about the washer and he asked us if the builder put in a drain tray, which is code. Nope, never even heard of it. So, after ordering the washer, we went to Home Depot and bought a drain tray - and here's where fitness comes into play - we both together were able to get the tray under the old washer so I at least can get my daily laundry done without a flood! I never knew something like this existed. Would have relieved a lot of stress around here!

Friday:
Margaret Richards dvd - Maggie. Did the upper body portion. Then a bike ride through the neighborhood.

Didn't get any workout done on Saturday. Cleaning, washing windows, all that fun stuff.

Today we're going to the bike trail again and will do another 15-20 miles. It's going to take us at least 45 minutes to get to the trailhead.

Pat - great workouts, Pat! Is your hair naturally curly? I know my niece has a MASS of curly hair and I'm so jealous. I have pin straight hair. She has been talking about getting a keratin treatment. Let me know how you like it!

Summer Breeze - I wish I had a nickel for every time I wanted to be a renter. The problem is having animals and not having to freak out every time someone has an accident or scratches the floor/carpet when it's not my house. It's a huge pain in the butt, a lot of expenses that can come up suddenly.....

Donna - hope everything has calmed a bit at work.

Hi Christina!!!

Have a great day, everyone!

Never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm

Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane
amoodygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-21, 08:20 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was:

53 minute outdoor walk

Hoping for another walk today while the lovely weather lasts.

DIANE, good job with Maggie and of course your bike rides. I don't think I own that dvd. One of the few of hers I don't have.
I have no idea if I have a drain tray either

Hi DONNA, PAT & CHRISTINA!

Have a wonderful day!
Old 09-12-21, 08:56 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Good morning! Here's what I've been up to:

Sunday
~ Kassandra's 10 Minute Yoga for Gut Health plus morning affirmations
~ Jessica Valant 10 Minute Pilates for Beginners
~ 20 minute lunch walk
~ Beach walk in the evening
~ 8,333 steps

Saturday
~ Kassandra's 20 Minute Morning Yin Yoga Total Body Stretch plus morning affirmations
~ 4,858 steps

I'm glad yesterday is over. I had a heavy heart all day, and the sky, air and weather were so eerily similar to 20 years ago. If anyone is in need of some emotional support cat therapy, try the Kassandra Total Body Stretch link. Her fluffy cat is present doing yoga, making kisses, cuddling and head bumping. It was such a pick me up.

Summer Breeze, I need to get out there and join you on that walk. So beautiful out!

Diane, I never heard of a drain tray either. You were lucky to get an appliance! I seem to recall that Maggie is a really silly DVD - did you like it?

Donna, some Ellen and walking sounds like a great combo.

Everyone enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-21, 07:28 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday... (Not!)

This weekend's workouts were pretty light since we had company. I am hoping to maybe get something in this afternoon or evening after work. Maybe Ellen's newest or some Pilates or a walk or something.

Hope everyone has a good "Moan" day!

Donna
Old 09-13-21, 07:36 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was:

51 minute outdoor walk

Planning another walk today. Gotta really make an effort to add those swings back in.

PAT, nice weekend workouts. Love those beach walks.

DONNA, hope you enjoyed the company.

Hi DIANE!

Have a wonderful day.
Old 09-13-21, 07:50 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Happy Moan Day! Good morning!

My only "workout" yesterday was Bird's 12 minute yoga in bed plus Kassandra's evening affirmations meditation. I spent most of the day UFYH'ing with reading or stretching breaks. Got some neglected chores done and that feels as good as a workout.

I have to dive in - everyone make it a great day!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-21, 08:00 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was:

55 minute outdoor walk

Planning the same for today. We're back into summer mode with the weather it seems but not too unbearable.

Hi PAT, DONNA & DIANE!

Have a wonderful day!

Tags
jim fixx