Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-17-21, 07:01 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I finally had a chance to try out Denise's Hot Body Yoga today! I recently picked it up used, thanks to this thread! I did both the Yoga Sculpt section as well as the Yoga Fit and both segments were good!

I am usually hit or miss with Denise, but I think she's better with her yoga and Pilates workouts. And, she's more calm in most instances. She was encouraging and even the number of reps were even on both sides.

I can now understand why this is a favorite of the OP, bfit. It's a keeper for me!

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-21, 07:43 PM  
katalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
I finally had a chance to try out Denise's Hot Body Yoga today! I recently picked it up used, thanks to this thread! I did both the Yoga Sculpt section as well as the Yoga Fit and both segments were good!

I am usually hit or miss with Denise, but I think she's better with her yoga and Pilates workouts. And, she's more calm in most instances. She was encouraging and even the number of reps were even on both sides.

I can now understand why this is a favorite of the OP, bfit. It's a keeper for me!
I like this one too!
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-21, 11:47 PM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post

Totally agree!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hot body yoga, strong sexy svelte, yoga, yoga with weights