Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-18-21, 11:26 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
I’m in too! This looks more than a short trailer! Maybe be on sale soon! Hoping there will be an announcement tomorrow in her newsletter.
I'm hoping for an announcement tomorrow as well. These look amazing, very new and fresh!!! I'm hoping we get a series (maybe she is still filming...woot woot) and she announces that they are almost ready for us! My birthday is next Sunday and I'm sure my husband would to preorder them for me!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-21, 12:21 PM  
ChelePA

I’m hoping she listened to suggestions and will sell the bands as a bundle deal. The short video clip looks awesome!
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-21, 12:29 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
I’m hoping she listened to suggestions and will sell the bands as a bundle deal. The short video clip looks awesome!
Agreed...but I notice she gets QUITE a bit of unsolicited feedback..haha

Certainly could get lost in the static

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-21, 01:33 PM  
ellaenchanted

Now that I can get on board with! Bands are super easy to move around and store. I am keeping this on my radar for sure.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-21, 03:21 PM  
dianestjohn

Oh my gosh I LOVE that little teaser video. I want the big bands and any videos she’s selling that use them. I did not love Cathe’s last set of dvds so I am super excited if these are in our future. They look high intermediate-ish with minimal equipment, which to me is the recipe for a perfect workout
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-21, 03:38 PM  
kristiep

These look great, thanks for sharing! I am definitely interested and would love a bundle with the bands.
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-21, 04:34 PM  
T2B

Looks fantastic! No questions, I’m in. Thanks for sharing!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-21, 06:15 PM  
fanofladyvols

From Instagram

I'm going to post some comments I found in Cathe's instagram which I think are interesting. These were on a Nov 30 post.

Quote:
laurine_hornbostel_ Is this work out on a dvd

20w 1 like Reply

cathefriedrich @laurine

_hornbostel_not this exact one. I do have one called Travel Fit that uses only a band. I will also be making all band workouts in the near future.

19w

Quote:
star_key58 Can you suggest a good band brand? I have bought some that are not good quality

20w 1 like Reply

cathefriedrich @star_key58

I have my own line of bands that use. I'm also getting more manufactured. They will be the fabric bands. For now my current bands are available here on my cathe.com website https: //shop.cathe.com/fitness -gear-s/40.htm
Quote:
sauve556 I have the Lite series and worked out with the bands yesterday! It!! Are you planning on doing another intermediate series?

20w 1 like Reply

cathefriedrich @sauve556 eventually yes

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-21, 06:59 PM  
owltx

Wow, great sleuthing!!! Thanks for posting.

These look SO good. I love band work and the new bigger bands plus the fabric bands look so intriguing. I, too, am hoping she sells them as a bundle!
Old 04-18-21, 07:06 PM  
bubbles76

I hope she does this move that I've seen Stephanie Oram do with tubing and Linda Wooldridge do with bands -- they put the band/tubing in the in the arch and pushes on the band/tubing. Kind of like being on one of those leg press machines or sleds at the gym. Love that move, but I have to use multiple bands as my bands aren't heavy enough. I'd definitely buy Cathe's bands or tubing if they are high quality. Anyone knows if Cathe's tubing is up there with Bodylastics?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boss bands, boss bands total body, boss loops, boss loops glutes core, cathe, cathe equipment, cathe presale