Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 08-31-20, 12:03 PM  
Dontmindthemess

TB2 Congratulations and good luck on your new car!! I’m so impressed that your old car was 17 years old!! How many miles did you get on that baby?? I’ve never gotten past 13 years with a car but I’m aiming for at least 15 with the one I have now. I think your loft space sounds great for an office. It’s probably better mentally to have a separate work space. That way you can really relax in your living room.

Pat I’m so tempted by that new Fitbit! I had it in and out of my cart twice last week. It really has some great features. I think I’m going to end up passing just because I hate wearing a watch. I want all of that stuff but having something on my wrist all day just bugs the crap out of me. Enjoy!!!

AnMrsDe I did not preorder the new Cathes, it’s is the first preorder I missed since STS I think. I just haven’t been feeling Cathe’s DVDs lately. If anything I’ll resubscribe to Live. I could totally see buying them after reading reviews and seeing the previews so I’m not ruling it out.

tangerine is rather be doing Barlates (and other fusion stuff) because my body just feels more flexible and stronger when I’m doing those workouts. I love the endurance factor of those long intervals. They just seem like they agree with my body right now and they don’t spike my appetite!!!

Waves to everyone!!!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-20, 12:41 PM  
T2B

Jane - Thanks! I had almost 186,000 miles on my car, 2003 Nissan Maxima. I’m going to miss her. The next day after buying, I had to call my brother and ask him how to release the parking brakes so that I could back out of my garage (quicker than looking through the manual) Lol. I’m not a fan of everything being computerized but it is what it is.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-20, 05:54 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
I really like those Cathe’s, was getting into it and then things got crazy busy at work again. Glad you’re feeling better. 2020 Honda Accord!
Great choice!! I LOVE my '19 Honda CRV!!! (I had one previously ('12) but it was time to upgrade). The hardest thing for me to get used to is that the '19 doesn't have a CD player!!!! Really miss it, but now I just play my playlist from my phone. (I still can use my CD's while working out w/ my CD player in the basement, so all's good!). Enjoy!!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-20, 10:05 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. 3 mile treadmill walk for me tonight. School is settling into a routine, which is great. The online classes that we have 150 students doing (they chose that option) is creating tons more work, but we will survive. We watched Black Panther last night. I was thinking it was filmed before Chadwick Boseman's cancer, but it was released 2 years ago. He did that film while undergoing treatment, without anyone knowing. He was tough.
AnMrsDe, we got rid of our old CD/radio system a while ago and now all I have to play CDs on is my old computer. I need to get a small CD player.
T2B, my DH just insisted that I get a new car, and I have to google how to do things - it's way faster than finding stuff in the manual. DH loves all the computer stuff, I just tolerate it
Jane, I never pre-order Cathes workouts, then I end up buying them when people sell them about a year later.
CharM, I still haven't worked in the garden yet - hopefully the smoke will clear soon.
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-20, 10:38 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

oopsie
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts