Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-17-21, 08:26 AM  
Erica H.

Kaleigh spin today and yesterday. Didn't like today's spin, which rarely happens.

Yesterday, I repeated Epic III back/biceps from last week. Lowered my weights a bit because I was tired. Today, I repeated Sydney's Strong Boost Legs Level 2 workout from last week.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-21, 07:03 AM  
buffmama

Erica - I didn't desert you but I stopped exercising for about a week due to my eczema and coming back now I'm doing mostly pilates and yoga. I want to add strength work back in but mentally am not ready for it. When I do it may not be a rotation. It would ideally be 30 min large muscle work and maybe not even daily. How are you doing? Still keeping on?
Old 10-28-21, 07:31 AM  
Erica H.

I'm so sorry about the eczema. Hope you are not too miserable and uncomfortable.

Yes, I am keeping on. Spinning with Kaleigh and mixing Epic III with Sydney's Strong Boost Legs that she posts once a week. I also did an upper body workout with CDornerFitness that I liked a lot. Loving my workouts even though I really miss running.

Thinking of you. I'm glad you checked in. I thought you just gave up on the check in since there's not much participation.

Erica
Old 10-28-21, 11:40 AM  
Erica H.

Sydney just announced her new rotation. It looks perfect for me. This might make my decision about my upcoming surgery that I'm tempted to cancel - I don't want to miss out on this!

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...83890096433951

Erica
Old 10-29-21, 07:19 AM  
buffmama

Pump sounds interesting I will be watching for the set up - lengths, splits etc. Thanks for posting about it Erica. As always - enquiring minds want to know - more!

I did MrandMrsMuscle 30+ Min FB Strength + Sculpt + Ab Finisher. Perfect. 4 rounds of (I think) 8 exercises 40s work, 20s rest. I won't be aiming for everyday with strength going forward, maybe every other day for now, maybe a 10 min in between.
Old 10-29-21, 07:27 AM  
Erica H.

Spinning with Kaleigh and Caroline's Epic III Unilateral legs that she posted on Tuesday. Didn't expect to like the unilateral legs but I did - it was tough! She uses really heavy weights for lunges - I can't go that heavy.

buffmama - hope you are feeling better. I am really excited about Sydney's next program.

Erica
Old 10-30-21, 06:10 AM  
buffmama

MrandMrsMuscle Lower Body HIIT no. 1

Boy these get the heart rate up.
Old 10-30-21, 07:19 AM  
Erica H.

Kaleigh's spin and Caroline's Epic III chest/triceps from last week (second time I did this). Fantastic chest/triceps workout but I'm wiped out!

Erica
Old 10-31-21, 09:03 AM  
buffmama

MrandMrsMuscle Upper Body HIIT no. 1

These really get the work done in a short amount of time. Pushups, Renegade rows and regular rows, tricep chest presses and a cross body punch with straight arm tri kickback. Good choice to compliment my pilates lower body.
Old 10-31-21, 09:14 AM  
Erica H.

buffmama - glad you are enjoying the MrandMrsMuscle workouts. How are you feeling?

Kaleigh's Halloween spin (super fun) and Epic III Unilateral Legs again. I'm very excited about Sydney's November program.

Erica

Tags
calisthenics, caroline girvan, epic, growingannanas, heather robertson, mrandmrsmuscle