Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-21, 06:24 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Today just sort of melted away. We did some laundry and unloaded the dishwasher and some other stuff like that. This afternoon, Mom and Dad picked me up and they ran an errand or two and then we went to Dairy Queen for Blizzards. It was nice. It was a beautiful day until later afternoon when it clouded up and poured.

Anita - How was Adelija's visit to the cave? I hope she had a good time. Good luck getting support on your Quicken transfer.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-21, 07:58 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Pahla B Body Shaping Day 12 - Standing Abs and a neighborhood walk with DH.

We woke up to an ant invasion in our pantry cupboard and cleaning the cupboard and the fridge took the major part of our day. We also cleaned behing the refridgerator which clearly hadn't been done in too long as it was full of dust bunnies.

Anita, I've always wanted to go to a Rocky Horror Picture Show movie, but it always plays so late, I've never seen it. I'm an early to bed, early to rise person. I think the ordor in the fridge was a left over from spoiled food that had been tossed. Cleaning the fridge was a good idea as I tossed some expired items and stuff we weren't ever going to use up. I must say it looks so cean and organized now, I clearly need to do this more often. I like the GPS in the dash of the new Forester - it's a nice big screen. Did Adelija enjoy her field trip to the cave?

Laura, Sounds like a relaxing day with enjoyable time with your folks - toss in nice weather and it doesn't get any better.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote