Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-03, 02:03 PM  
mamacc

I found out about Cathe thanks to the wonderful VF ladies and bought the rhythmic step+ DVD. I was new to stepping but like complexity so I caught on quick. I loved all the workouts on that dvd, so then I bought the MIS+ dvd and kept buying all the dvd's and now am waiting for the Intensities to arrive.

Courtney
mamacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-03, 03:48 PM  
Nichole
VF Supporter

step heat..

in spring of 1999 after finding videofitness. But only because I was scared to death of her "hard" choreogrpahy after reading VF reviews..(which turned out to not be as intimidating as I thought.)
Old 01-06-03, 03:57 PM  
mikkame77

Talking Circuit Max, Power Max, MIS, Step Jam, & Rhythmic Step

I just did Rhythmic Step this morning before work. I was surfing the web at work and came across this woman's web site. She had a great body. She swore by Cathe. I went to Cathe's site and couldn't pass up the quantity discount, so I bought 5. I just purchased CTX on DVD and will order the new series next month. (I don't like to order things unless I know that I will receive them in under 2 weeks. I get too antsy.)

mikkame77
mikkame77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-03, 03:58 PM  
Bunny

MIS.....

Man, I can still remember how freaking sore I was the day after doing it the first time!
Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-03, 05:08 PM  
schnebbles

Hi - I am new here, I am usually over on Firm YaYa's.

But after reading so much of Cathe over there, I decided to order my first Cathe yesterday. I ordered MIS and Power Hour. And a barbell and I'm off to get my full size step tonight.

Then, I came here and read more reviews of MIS and am terrified!! Not really, but kinda

I'm nervous, b/c i'm not in shape, and even again reading this thread, uh-oh.... But, I'll do what I can and I believe I will get some results from the sounds of it..

Kathy
schnebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-03, 05:10 PM  
BeckyG
VF Supporter

Megastep Blast

My first Cathe was Megastep Blast.

I remember how hard I thought it was! I was so proud when I actually made it through the entire tape. It was my first non-store purchase, based on reviews from here (back when it was the Exercise FAQ!)
BeckyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-03, 06:16 PM  
LCC
VF Supporter

The first Cathe I did was Mega Step Blast. I borrowed it from the library. I also got Power Max. They were soooooooo great!

I think for my first Cathe order I got:
Wedding Tape
MIS
MegaStep Blast
Power Max
Step Heat (?)

I loved Mega Step Blast at first, since it was the first Cathe I ever saw, but I think it is very similar to the workout on Wedding Tape, so I wouldn't pay for it again---if I knew then.

If I knew then, I would've gotten Wedding Tape, MIS, Step Heat, Step Jam & Power Max. Love them all!

Laura (LCC)
LCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-03, 06:54 PM  
Kimba

Smile Wedding

If I remember correctly, it was "How To Get In Shape For Your Wedding". It's a great tape for a Cathe beginner.

I used to try to do the step section on an 8-inch step and quit within 15 minutes --if that! I know better now, and do all of Cathe's step workouts on a 6 inch step. I was really intimidated but purchased MIC and MIS shortly afterward. HA!

It took me nearly a year to get the nerve to do any of them on a consistent basis. Now I'm hooked and anxiously awaiting the delivery of Cardio and Weights.

I LOVE Cathe!!
Kimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-03, 06:55 PM  
Waterbabie
VF Supporter

Classics Volume I

This DVD was recommended to me as having earlier videos so I could catch on to the choreography. That was in Sept...now the only ones I don't have are Cardio Max, S&H , Wedding Video, Step N Motions & Mega Step Blast. :rolleyes:
Old 01-06-03, 07:03 PM  
runcrazy
VF Supporter

Mega Step Blast

My first was Mega Step Blast which I purchased from Collage. At the particular time I ordered, I remember that was the only Cathe tape they offered for that issue of the catalog. After that I was hooked and have bought every Cathe video since (and before!).

I remember how the bun blaster kicked my butt the first couple of times I tryed it. I still dust off that video now and again to make my butt remember!
runcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote