Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-21, 05:08 AM  
Negin

I loved the Halo at first, but it ended up being a complete waste of money. At least I didn't spend too much on it.
Old 08-27-21, 08:58 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negin View Post
I loved the Halo at first, but it ended up being a complete waste of money. At least I didn't spend too much on it.
Thank you. I’ll put it behind me. ❤️

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
Old 08-27-21, 08:00 PM  
pgun3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
This comment isn't fair IMHO. I don't know anything about either of those gadgets you are asking about, but that doesn't mean I don't care about a health app. I wear a Fitbit Versa 3 and use the associated app.
Really...this isn't fair? From what I can tell from other comments by you, you just like to complain...you could have just went on by this post if it was so "unfair" LOL
Old 08-27-21, 08:14 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
Really...this isn't fair? From what I can tell from other comments by you, you just like to complain...you could have just went on by this post if it was so "unfair" LOL
I'm not sure what your problem is, but I was concerned that Cheryl thought her post was being ignored. My comment responded to her that I couldn't speak to her specific gadgets, but not because I was ignoring her or that she didn't have a valid inquiry. Now I will place you on ignore since you seem to have some issue with me and you are looking like a stalker. I suggest you do the same so I no longer bother you.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
Old 08-27-21, 08:15 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
cataddict, you really don't deserve that kind of (unfounded) personal attack. I don't understand
Old 08-27-21, 08:22 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
cataddict, you really don't deserve that kind of (unfounded) personal attack. I don't understand
Thanks, adawn. I don't get it either.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
Closed Thread

Tags
amazon halo, halo, whoop strap