Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-21, 05:47 PM  
rosepetals

Thank you so much everyone. I so much appreciate the help in getting started working out once again!
rosepetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-21, 01:44 PM  
rosepetals

I just wanted to say thank you so much everyone. The DVDs are helping big time with me being able to work out. I received mats to exercise on, clothes, socks, towels, everything I need. I haven't been on much lately. Mom has liver cancer. She is going to start hospice today. So many challenges have been going on. I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate everything and how much it means to me going through these difficult times. xo
Old 11-23-21, 02:27 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosepetals View Post
I just wanted to say thank you so much everyone. The DVDs are helping big time with me being able to work out. I received mats to exercise on, clothes, socks, towels, everything I need. I haven't been on much lately. Mom has liver cancer. She is going to start hospice today. So many challenges have been going on. I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate everything and how much it means to me going through these difficult times. xo
Here's a big hug for you, Rosepetals. I can't imagine how difficult all this is for you.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-21, 02:57 PM  
Leonana

I’m so sorry about your mother. Sending hugs and prayers to you.
Old 11-23-21, 03:12 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

Oh no, so sorry to hear about your mother. Take care as best you can.
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-21, 11:38 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

I am so sorry about your mom. You are going through so much. Know that we are thinking of you.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-21, 11:45 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Hugs to you.

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-21, 05:35 PM  
rosepetals

Thank you everyone. Mom just signed up for hospice. I pray that things go well with this transition in life. It has been hard watching. I appreciate all your love and prayers. xo
Old 11-24-21, 06:20 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosepetals View Post
Thank you everyone. Mom just signed up for hospice. I pray that things go well with this transition in life. It has been hard watching. I appreciate all your love and prayers. xo
Hugs & Prayers for you and your mom
Old 11-27-21, 05:54 PM  
rosepetals

Thank you so much. They are needed. Mom doesn't want to ask me for help. She is so grumpy or proud about asking for it. I try to do things for her without her asking. Yet it is hard to guess what she needs. She still wants to be totally independent of assistance. It is a challenging time. The chaplin came by the other day. She accused me of sending him to the house. She was the one that signed up for hospice which started the whole process of the staff coming out. He had paperwork for Mom to sign. I am totally lost as to her moods and distance in communicating needs. She is able to, but doesn't ask, won't ask. I can't figure her out emotionally. This isn't new. She has been like this all her life. She never told me Dad had dementia until she was hospitalized and I had to come care for him. I wasn't in the position to come to FL. from Ca. financially to visit often. She hid what was happening in her life. By the time I came out he didn't recognize me.