Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-20, 12:32 PM  
sillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
There is a book about The Office coming out next week:

https://www.amazon.com/Office-Untold...s%2C196&sr=1-1
My kids are enjoying The Office - of course after I watch the episodes for age appropriate topics.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 12:34 PM  
sillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
I'll have to check it out
Here’s a link to the studio version -

https://youtu.be/xlVDsoflRNg

sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 12:42 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
Ordered! Thanks
You are welcome! I may buy it also.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 12:59 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
Gams, I feel you, I have had issues with insomnia for years and have tried many, many things. Not everything helps, but one thing I've discovered that can really help me is sleep stories. I subscribe to the Calm app, and have sleep sheep (headphones that are flat and worked into a soft flat headband so you can fall asleep with them on and not notice). Calm has specific sleep stories. You will find you really click with a certain narrator. I adore Alan Sklar; his voice is so incredibly soothing. They also have two from the French Whisperer. He also has offerings on you tube you could try for free. This doesn't always work for me, but it is my current go-to when I wake up and can't go back to sleep, and works better for me than anything else I've tried over the years.
Along those lines, I recently discovered the "Nothing Much Happens" podcast -- designed to get you a good night's sleep. It worked really well for me a few times, and now, I don't know why, it doesn't seem to work anymore. I will keep trying, but wanted to share in case it helps someone else. Being a Californian who grew up in the midwest, I do love how the midwest feel of it takes me back to my childhood.
Old 03-20-20, 06:15 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Summer breeze everytime I see your screen name I hear that seals and Croft song and have to finish to at least " blowing through the jasmine in my miiiind!"
Linda, you always make me smile! love your posts!

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 08:07 PM  
Raineth
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Along those lines, I recently discovered the "Nothing Much Happens" podcast -- designed to get you a good night's sleep. It worked really well for me a few times, and now, I don't know why, it doesn't seem to work anymore. I will keep trying, but wanted to share in case it helps someone else. Being a Californian who grew up in the midwest, I do love how the midwest feel of it takes me back to my childhood.
Ooh, as a lifelong insomniac and a Californian who grew up in the Midwest, this sounds great. Have you heard of the Sleep with Me podcast? It's probably similar. It doesn't always "work" for me, but it's nice to have Scooter (the host) keeping me company through some long, long nights.
Raineth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 08:10 PM  
wendug

I've been watching The Mindy Project on Hulu. Office fans who haven't seen it might enjoy it as Mindy Kaling was an actor and a writer on The Office before creating her own show.
Old 03-20-20, 11:04 PM  
maitai

Best quote EVER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marki64 View Post
Well all of you want to obsess about it and worry yourselves sick. So a good solution would be to go in your exercise room and take out the hoards of videos you have collected that are unopened and exercise yourself silly. Peace out peeps!!
maitai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-20, 01:09 AM  
Sand

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
I've been watching The Mindy Project on Hulu. Office fans who haven't seen it might enjoy it as Mindy Kaling was an actor and a writer on The Office before creating her own show.
I'm a big fan of Mindy Kaling! She also co-created the series Champions and Four Weddings and a Funeral (the mini-series). I really loved her colorful wardrobe on The Mindy Project! The costume designer, Salvador Perez also worked on her other projects.
Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-20, 02:45 AM  
pcdoctor01

Increased vitamin c intake for myself and my granny. Got extra 90 day supply meds for granny. Might watch “Uncle Drew” today. Watched “Breaking In” (Gabrielle Union movie) the other day. Saw the latest episode of “The Walking Dead”. Alpha, Alpha, Alpha.
pcdoctor01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coronavirus, covid-19