Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-13-06, 08:46 PM  
fit1

What I like about the Kathy Smith-Goldhil DVDs are that they compile several workouts into 1 DVD so you can mix and match. I also appreciate that they put the word "CLASSIC" so people know they're dated circa 80s and early 90s. I don't have a problem with dated workouts (like leotards or big hair) as long as the workouts are effective.
fit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-06, 07:03 AM  
sundari

Thank you Jennifer you have been great with all the info. Its great to hear that she will not be yelling and hollering in the Slimdown Circuit. Also that you can go heavier in the weight workouts.
Old 08-21-06, 05:41 PM  
sundari

Kathy Smith's "Classics Fat Burning Workout" got pushed to Aug. 24th per Collage. Still no clips available.
Old 11-29-06, 08:05 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

amazon says this item is available - has anyone received it?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-07, 02:53 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

does anyone use this workout a lot? after trying to trade for this, i finally found a good deal on ebay (oddly, DDD doesn't carry it).

i never tried any of the VHS versions of these, but saw the clips on collage. i mostly want the march to fitness workout.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kathy smith, kathy smith compilations, kathy smith tone up, shed the pounds, winning workout