Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-21, 07:15 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was MMA Boxing + a 40-minute walk in town. Tuesday's workout was Great Glutes disc, barre and stability ball segments + 25 minutes on the elliptical.

Cher - Awesome that you don't have any retina issues now. I can't believe you had a tear and didn't know it! I guess it must have been a very small one.

Vannie
- Good to have you back. Glad you had a nice trip.

Karjoy - It's super hot and humid here too. We'll be hitting 97 degrees tomorrow.

Hi to Gibbee. Have a good day, all.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-21, 12:52 PM  
Vantreesta

Wed 7/14 131 minutes
16 minutes (from J. Smith Walk On 15-Minute Fast Fat Blasts -Fast Fat Burn) 1st time
15 minutes (from C. Jordan 15-Minute Glute Activation Workout, YT)
14 minutes (from 1.257 mi for Run With Hal app 15k Base Training Plan day 66, treadmill)
9 minutes (from H. Clare Run Better With Yoga -Best Exercises for Piriformis Syndrome, YT)
7 minutes (from L. Brooks Summer Swing Challenge day 7) finally finished!
10 minutes (from PunchLab wk1 wo1 Jab & Straight) third time's a charm? program restarted again
20 minutes (from Athletic Yoga: Yoga for Runners post-run practice)
40 minutes (from 2 dog walks 2.64 mi)
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-21, 07:45 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi everyone. I did a treadmill HIIT and Hills workout from Peloton, which sounds dreadful but the instructor encouraged walking the steeper hills if needed so it was not too bad, and we walked if needed between the HIIT segments. Yesterday I ran about 4.5 miles.

Vannie that was quite a workout day yesterday! Good job.

Jbliff it is hot and steamy here too. We did have some clouds which helped for a while. What a good idea to do boxing of kickboxing workouts.

Cher is your weather reasonably good?

Waves to Gibbee.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-21, 12:10 PM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was 45 minutes on the elliptical + Hip Openers segment of AM Yoga for Your Week. My wrist continues to get better but this time I think I'll give it another week of rest.

Waves to everyone. Have a great weekend.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-21, 12:49 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Hi all! I have been resting from the Carolin Girvan workouts for the third day now. My tennis elbow has been flaring up... and I'm not sold on the HiiT workouts in the schedule.

JB:I sure hope your wrist gets better soon!

Vannie: Quite the workout mix you have there.

Cher: I've been considering PHA again... I love Cathe's workouts, but Caroline's total body beginner weight workout is a good PHA workout at an accessible level you might try.

Karen: Hope all is well!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-21, 09:30 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Drive by: Burn Boot Camp for leg day. Lots of squats, step ups, bridge work. Very ouchie.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote