Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-21, 07:15 PM  
Mickey12

Linda we’re not planning on moving. After a lot of years in the same house we just seem to accumulate a lot of stuff and then after taking a long hard look at it all, we realize we don’t need it. Stuff like a broken compressor, an old shovel, outdated decor items, half empty cans of carburetor cleaner, a wire magazine rack, old uncomfortable pillows, even some things that were in the garage since before we bought the house. You know, stuff like that. We have been in our house for 30 years. We got a dumpster once before probably 15 years ago. I think part of the accumulation problem has to do with our garbage pickup. We live in a rural area. Our garbage is paid for by buying stickers that we put on the garbage bags. So if we have things that don’t fit into a garbage bag, we can’t put them out in the trash. I hope that explains it without putting you to sleep.

I am not going to Cathe’s road trip. It’s not that far away for me but I feel too self conscious. When I was younger I might have considered it but never took the plunge.

No workout again today. Boy, I really have been off my game. No motivation.

Jules I agree that IMAX 4 is the easiest of the IMAX workouts. I like it. Easier is good for me!

Hope everyone has a great night.