Old 07-20-21, 09:12 AM  
sherry7899

New long Body Project on you tube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPtOh-823Kk

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-21, 01:26 PM  
Karla25

I like Daniel a lot as a trainer. He's very motivating! Thanks for sharing :-)
Old 07-20-21, 01:34 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
I like Daniel a lot as a trainer. He's very motivating! Thanks for sharing :-)
You are welcome! Daniel had been in the hospital with an infection (that is all they said, which of course it should be private) and this is the workout he filmed after recovering. I think I will try it tomorrow or Friday.

He is such supportive and motivating person.

Old 07-20-21, 03:19 PM  
wendug

Thanks for posting. Daniel is such a great and motivating instructor. I'm glad he is on the mend! I was browsing the Body Project YT site and pulled up an older workout of theirs from 2014 and was shocked to see Alex with a dark brown bob instead of her usual blonde hair up in a top knot. It was jarring at first because I wasn't expecting it, but after previewing a bit I think she looks great as a blonde and brunette.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLYeRlyyncY
Old 07-20-21, 03:26 PM  
sherry7899

I have only done one or two of the older workouts. I enjoy the music more in the newer workouts. I did not realize at first that was Alex either!

Old 07-20-21, 05:38 PM  
gigi

There are so many good workouts/trainers on youtube now. I've been subscribed to his channel but have not tried a workout yet.
Old 07-20-21, 06:41 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I have only done one or two of the older workouts. I enjoy the music more in the newer workouts. I did not realize at first that was Alex either!
By chance and through coincidence, I did that workout this morning and I also didn't realize it was her at first. Funny.
Old 07-21-21, 08:03 AM  
cyana

Thanks for the heads' up on that one, Sherry.

I slightly tweaked my back yesterday - just enough that I'm not out of commission, but need to be careful for a few days. In looking at the preview, this is definitely going on the to do list for this week.

I'm sorry to hear that Daniel was in the hospital, but happy to see that he appears to be on the mend. He seems like such a nice person.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-21, 09:25 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyana View Post
Thanks for the heads' up on that one, Sherry.

I slightly tweaked my back yesterday - just enough that I'm not out of commission, but need to be careful for a few days. In looking at the preview, this is definitely going on the to do list for this week.

I'm sorry to hear that Daniel was in the hospital, but happy to see that he appears to be on the mend. He seems like such a nice person.
I am so sorry about your back! I hope you feel better soon.

I did the workout this morning and really enjoyed it. I did substitutions for some of the more twisty core moves.

Daniel seems like such a genuinely kind and caring person. I am glad he is better. He said he will making this into a series. I am very happy about that. I need slow strength training. They are filming the second workout today.

Old 07-21-21, 10:03 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Sherry - thanks for the link! I did this one late yesterday afternoon after a 6 hour car trip. It felt just right!

cyana - I hope you feel better soon!

I'm sorry to heat that Daniel was ill. He is pretty much my favorite instructor anymore. His pep talks are so inspiring!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body project, team body project