Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-08-11, 11:41 AM  
lbrtyparrismommy

Brazil Butt Lift Individual Workouts

Is there any where to purchase High and Tight without the set? I'm really only interested in this dvd not the set.
lbrtyparrismommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-11, 12:11 PM  
willbefit

I don't think so and I did look after I sent back my deluxe set. About the only option is to try and trade for it. I did do that successfully, but am about to trade it back as I am STILL not using it, lol!
Good luck with your search!
willbefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-11, 12:54 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrtyparrismommy View Post
Is there any where to purchase High and Tight without the set? I'm really only interested in this dvd not the set.
You can. They don't tell you this. I contacted BB and had a coach reply, saying:
1. No you can't purchase just the one disc (I approached it as a "replacement copy"
2. So I called his bluff and said "no thanks then"
3. He replied back that (since I was a special customer, LOL) I could buy that disc for $19 + change, and like $7 shipping.

Anyway, that's the experience I had. I actually decided not to pursue it, since I don't like such high shipping costs...
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-11, 01:07 PM  
chrisqan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
You can. They don't tell you this. I contacted BB and had a coach reply, saying:
1. No you can't purchase just the one disc (I approached it as a "replacement copy"
2. So I called his bluff and said "no thanks then"
3. He replied back that (since I was a special customer, LOL) I could buy that disc for $19 + change, and like $7 shipping.

Anyway, that's the experience I had. I actually decided not to pursue it, since I don't like such high shipping costs...
yes, you can buy a "replacement disc" directly from beachbody.
chrisqan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-11, 01:09 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisqan View Post
yes, you can buy a "replacement disc" directly from beachbody.
Yes, but they'll request proof of purchase or something like that. Since I didn't have that, that's when I said "no thanks, I don't have that". That's when he said "no problem, here's the price".
Old 02-08-11, 01:12 PM  
chrisqan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Yes, but they'll request proof of purchase or something like that. Since I didn't have that, that's when I said "no thanks, I don't have that". That's when he said "no problem, here's the price".
really? i thought you could contact bb directly and get the disc- w/o proof of purchase.
chrisqan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-11, 01:25 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisqan View Post
really? i thought you could contact bb directly and get the disc- w/o proof of purchase.
Perhaps I got a stickler for the rules .
Yeah, the BB coach I was put with told me I could only buy the individual disc as a replacement, and asked for me to (and my memory fails me here)...provide my coach's name or a receipt or something like that....

When I said I didn't have those things and "no thanks", that's when he gave out the price and contact info.

So regardless, they'll sale it to you...you may just have to haggle a bit to get the info...
Old 02-08-11, 01:50 PM  
lbrtyparrismommy

Thanks everyone. I guess I'll try to trade for it. I really don't want to pay $7 for shipping. It is good to know that's an option though.
lbrtyparrismommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl, beachbody, brazil butt lift, high and tight