Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-10, 11:46 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Wink Is it wrong to use my Brazil Butt Lift Pencil to record my STS weights?

I feel that I am betraying Leandro by using his Pencil Test Pencil to record my STS weights in the log. After the beautiful time we spent together, I am using his equipment with another workout. And not even using it as intended!

Please tell me I'm not a bad person!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-10, 12:08 PM  
cardiomama

It's good that you're using your BBL pencil, my DD uses it for her homework (I didn't use it for the BBL test). How are you liking STS? I remember reading that you were just working on Mesocycle 2, are you following it for 4 weeks or more?
cardiomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-10, 12:14 PM  
sophie kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta-tude View Post
I feel that I am betraying Leandro by using his Pencil Test Pencil to record my STS weights in the log. After the beautiful time we spent together, I am using his equipment with another workout. And not even using it as intended!

HA HA!

I my VF friends!
sophie kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-10, 12:22 PM  
KathAL79

No, no, you're being one of those virtuous green people (as in environmentally friendly, not little Martian) who repurposes and recycles and reuses things.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-10, 12:22 PM  
F1mom

Quote:

Hrrrrumphh! Any real vidiot would have a separate pencil for each workout system.

F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-10, 12:39 PM  
lfcjasp
Exchange Moderator

Alta, you are a good person, even if you are cheating on Leandro You're being all eco-friendly and thrifty besides...

BTW, how is the STS Meso 2 work coming??? Know you weren't impressed with CLX (well, the underdressed background exerciser anyway), but I'm really enjoying it this year. I haven't noticed any issues with the sometimes skimpy outfits...
Old 08-13-10, 04:37 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

CardioMama and Lydia, I finished Meso 2 and am starting Meso 3 next week. I hate heavy lifting, but STS is actually tolerable. Who would have guessed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1mom View Post
Hrrrrumphh! Any real vidiot would have a separate pencil for each workout system.
I'm going to have tinfoil plated pencils for my Alta-Tude workouts.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-10, 04:39 PM  
F1mom

Quote:
CardioMama and Lydia, I finished Meso 2 and am starting Meso 3 next week. I hate heavy lifting, but STS is actually tolerable. Who would have guessed?

I'm going to have tinfoil plated pencils for my Alta-Tude workouts.
Oooooo!!!! Can you use colored tinfoil for some of them, like pink and blue and stuff?

And all this talk about STS is making me awfully curious. I'll have to start budgeting just in case.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-10, 05:30 PM  
bearcatfan

This is a dangerous co-mingling of workout systems that is expressly forbidden by VF bylaw 12, section 3, subsections E and G.

Next thing you know, people will be using Fanny Lifters in a High Step workout or Body Bars in place of a barbell. Law and order must be kept.

Old 08-13-10, 05:42 PM  
sophie kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
This is a dangerous co-mingling of workout systems that is expressly forbidden by VF bylaw 12, section 3, subsections E and G.

Next thing you know, people will be using Fanny Lifters in a High Step workout or Body Bars in place of a barbell. Law and order must be kept.

Yes, maybe you're right...there was talk in another thread this morning about using a dowel in place of a chair in barre workouts! That's Madness!

I my VF friends!
sophie kat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl pencil, bbl2, brazil butt lift, leandro carvalho, pencil test