Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-10, 08:00 PM  
Fitmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
I regret that the title is so body-image based, because this is a solid workout.
Me too. that is the kind of thing that makes me embarrassed about video workouts. But I really like this set - especially bum Bum. I have been paring Bum Bum with Bum Bum Rapido and pairing High and Tight with Karen Voight's Total Body Training with the pilates ring (an inner thigh fry fest) and in just over three weeks my lower body is transforming. Can't wait for the next set and will be buying the deluxe dvd too!

Live Kidney Donor April 2014 - Donate and save a life!
Fitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-10, 08:15 PM  
hotncmom

Hey, is there a BBL check in? I looked for one yesterday but couldn't find it.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-10, 10:17 AM  
laurajhawk

There was a BBL checkin for awhile during the bandwagon phase, but after we finished our first month it petered out. You might be able to get a new one started. One of the things I love about BBL is that it's just a four-week rotation, so I think people are starting & finishing rotations all the time.

I agree about the title, and also so much of Leandro's chatter is just about how you look, but this really is a good full-body workout program.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-10, 12:48 PM  
hotncmom

Did Sculpt today. Great solid upper body work, except I wasn't that thrilled with the abs since I don't like crunches. I appreciated that there was some plank work as well, so I don't have to feel too bad about skipping the crunches. I liked that he had back extension work in there too. It would've been more perfect if he had spent a couple more minutes there with the exercises where you click your feet together while on your belly, but I won't get too picky.

Has anyone done additional cardio with these? Would that enhance results? I'm talking about walking 2-3 times a week on the shorter days.

Also, we are going on vacation soon, so I don't really want to start a strict rotation as outlined in the book because it may be unsustainable, so I was thinking for now and the next couple of weeks, I'll do the following rotation:

Day 1: Bum Bum
Day 2: Cardio Axe/H&T
Day 3: Sculpt
Day 4: Rest - walking and maybe yoga/Pilates
Day 5: Bum Bum
Day 6: Cardio Axe/H&T
Day 7: Sculpt
Day 8: Rest - walking and maybe yoga/Pilates
etc.

or do you think that would hinder my results and I should do BBL as much as possible before my trip?
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-10, 01:12 PM  
CarlaVeg

i am doing a BBL rotation and I am loving it... I was following the pear shaped rotation but now I just do the workouts as I want (I mix & Match).... I have only lost 2.2 lbs BUT I am now wearing my pre-pregnancy pants YESSS!!!! I haven't changed my diet.... so I will start following the BBL food guide to see if I can get more dramatic results!

I totally love BBL, it's so much fun!!!!!

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl, brazil butt lift, leandro, leandro carvalho