Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-21, 11:43 AM  
Leonana

Jessica Smith's Peanut

Jessica posted this on the Lift and Shift check-in. I thought I'd let all of you know, since some of you enjoyed seeing Peanut in the videos and dvd's.

Quote:
Dear Friends,

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I have to share that we had to say goodbye to our beloved Peanut today. She was our little angel, and we were so blessed to have her with us for so many years (she would have been 11 next month).

I wanted to share this news with you to make you aware, and to also ask for your patience with me and my response time for the next couple of days. My heart is absolutely broken and I am devastated that we had to say goodbye so unexpectedly.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience during this time. Peanut loved being a part of all of this (well, sometimes and I am so grateful to her for putting up with the countless hours of workouts and videos that she patiently participated (ok, mostly slept!) in.

Peanut, you will be cherished always. Thank you so much for being such a cherished member of our family. We love you so much.

Please hug your fur babies tonight for me. I'm missing mine so terribly.

Thank you team,

Jessica

Tags
animals in background, jessica smith, peanut