Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-21, 11:30 AM  
Sissy B

As much as 2020 dragged for most of the year, this year seems to be flying by. I can't believe it's already March.

Sorry for not checking in more often, but my laptop is hit or miss right now. It has started freezing up at times and other times I don't have any problems at all. I do read and keep up with VF on my phone, but it's harder to post from there.

My steps are still pathetic.

DH & I finally made it up to the condo this past weekend. He tightened the valves under the kitchen sink (DD had found a slow leak a few weeks ago but didn't have the right tools to fix it and DH wasn't sure if he was going to need to replace the fixtures or not) and changed the batteries in the smoke detectors. We also got DD's FASFA completed and she printed some tax info I needed regarding her college expenses. I'm planning to take everything to the accountant this week so we can get our taxes done.

My dad has competed his Covid-19 vaccinations and my stepmom has had her first shot. We're still not eligible yet. Our mask mandate ends today, they are recommended but not required, and businesses can reopen fully. Sporting events are still limited, but it has increased from 25% capacity to 50% capacity.

Our weather keeps going back and forth between hot and cold. I had to turn the A/C on Sunday night to make it cool enough to sleep in the house.

I'm going to get my hair colored and cut today. I need to go to the grocery store, but I'm going to try and wait to do that until I take the tax info to the accountant so I don't have to make two trips over since I need to get an oil change and our mechanic can't do it this week.
Sissy B is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers