Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-06-14, 03:33 PM  
LoveVA

My Brazil Butt Lift Rotation, End of Month 2

Well, I finally finished. I had a few setbacks: a stomach bug, some back pain of unknown origin and a week where I simply could not get up early enough to exercise. I just picked up where I left off and kept going until I finished each day.

Month 2 was all about the lower body. My bust was unchanged.

Pounds: 1.5 pounds lost, a total of 9.5 pounds lost over the entire rotation

Waist: another half an inch, a total of 2.5 inches lost over the entire rotation

Hips: another half an inch, a total of 1.25 inches lost over the entire rotation

Thighs: three quarters of an inch, a total of 1.5 inches lost over the entire rotation.

I wish I had done before and after pictures, but I was skeptical of Leandro's promises to shape my body and didn't really expect much. Well, I was wrong. I am very pleased with the results- lifted, smaller butt, smaller thighs and hips without any loss of feminine curves, nice muscle definition in my arms and my abs along with a smaller waist.

I really liked the emphasis on strength training: between Sculpt and High & Tight, there was quite a bit of resistance work that I think really make this program very effective. I especially liked that it was not quad heavy.

Although, I have to say that Bum Bum, which is cardio, made it worth the purchase all by itself. Every time I did that workout, I felt smaller and tighter. While I will certainly do that one again and again, I can definitely see doing each one of these workouts periodically, just because I liked them.

I was a little less disciplined with d*et this month, but I didn't have that much to lose anyway. I might stick with the calorie restriction for another couple of pounds.

Now, back to Tonique!

Last edited by LoveVA; 04-08-14 at 05:02 PM. Reason: correct pounds lost
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-14, 04:13 PM  
donnamp

Nice work and results!!! I still have this one sitting waiting for me....is there are 2 month rotation or did you just repeat the 1st month?

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-14, 04:19 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

way to go!

I should pull my BBL set out.... love leandro. such a great instructor.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-14, 04:23 PM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Nice work and results!!! I still have this one sitting waiting for me....is there are 2 month rotation or did you just repeat the 1st month?

Donna
It's designed to be a 2 month rotation. But really, the guide tells you to just repeat month one a second time.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-14, 07:14 PM  
luprisi

Are these workouts high impact?
luprisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-14, 07:37 PM  
kmissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by luprisi View Post
Are these workouts high impact?
From what I remember they're not high impact.
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-14, 07:40 PM  
luprisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmissa View Post
From what I remember they're not high impact.

Perfect! Thanks!
luprisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-14, 08:51 PM  
seabliss

Bum Bum has some high impact moves -- some burpees, jump lunges, frog jumps, etc. But the other workouts have no high impact. Leandro offers modifiers for the high impact moves on Bum Bum.
Old 04-07-14, 06:29 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Great results, congratulations! I agree with you about Bum Bum being worth it on its own, that's a great workout. I'm always surprised that I'm dripping with sweat by the end, because the moves are so fun and the workout goes by so quickly.
Old 04-07-14, 08:09 AM  
muffins135

Great results! Which BBL set did you use?
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl results, bbl rotation, bbl rotations, brazil butt lift, brazil butt lift results