Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-10, 09:35 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
This set gave my butt a LIFT like nothing else ever. When I first got it I swore off all my barre workouts. I wasn't getting any results so I decided to do the BBL rotation & see what it did. Well, it did everything it promised. I still use High &Tight & BB in my weekly rotation. I can't wait for the new series.
Whoa! This really sounds like a first class endorsment for me! What kind of rotation / how often (and which dvds) did you use?
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 11:52 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

I did a BBL rotation earlier in the year and really enjoyed the workouts.

They did nothing for my butt. They did trim my midsection more than any other workouts I've ever done.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 12:00 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta-tude View Post
I did a BBL rotation earlier in the year and really enjoyed the workouts.

They did nothing for my butt. They did trim my midsection more than any other workouts I've ever done.
This sound good to me. I'm not so worried about my butt, but my midsection needs improving for sure!

Alta, you're such a pretty lady! I like your avatar.
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 12:10 PM  
Judy W.

BBL was a "bandwagon" purchase for me, but one I'm glad I made! I don't do full rotations, but I use the individual workouts regularly. I love them all for the variety, the cardio factor, the great instruction, and the fact that they are just fun to do!

As for results, from the back I do not look like a 60 year old at all! BBL, my Firm workouts and so many others help me maintain a fit and strong body. It's one of my top 2010 purchases!
Judy W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 12:16 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
This sound good to me. I'm not so worried about my butt, but my midsection needs improving for sure!

Alta, you're such a pretty lady! I like your avatar.
Thank you!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 12:57 PM  
lorajc

Quote:
This set gave my butt a LIFT like nothing else ever. When I first got it I swore off all my barre workouts. I wasn't getting any results so I decided to do the BBL rotation & see what it did. Well, it did everything it promised. I still use High &Tight & BB in my weekly rotation. I can't wait for the new series.

ITA about Cardio Axe. I only did it once, just didn't click. I have to say Sculpt is a great total body workout.

Marika - what body type do you have? thanks
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 05:07 PM  
MARIKA

Usia- I did the Slim and Lift I believe. It consisted of High & Tight and BB twice a week. I did for a month. Then after I use them weekly.

lorajc= HMM I don't know what type of body I have! I'm 5'3 not over weight, on the slender side. I just have the trouble zones like most women. Want a dancers body!! Lately though things have been coming together [after 20yrs!] My abs are good, my butt is lifted, my thighes are pretty good too. Just really working hard I guess.
Old 11-09-10, 07:12 PM  
lorajc

Quote:
Usia- I did the Slim and Lift I believe. It consisted of High & Tight and BB twice a week. I did for a month. Then after I use them weekly.

lorajc= HMM I don't know what type of body I have! I'm 5'3 not over weight, on the slender side. I just have the trouble zones like most women. Want a dancers body!! Lately though things have been coming together [after 20yrs!] My abs are good, my butt is lifted, my thighes are pretty good too. Just really working hard I guess.

would you say you carry most of your weight from the waist down?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl, brazil butt lift, leandro carvalho