Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-31-20, 07:51 PM  
Sissy B

Fitbit/Fitness Tracker *November* 2020 Check-In

Welcome to the November 2020 Fitbit/Fitness Tracker Check-In. This check-in is designed for a place to share your daily steps via Fitbit, Apple Watch, pedometer, phone app or anything else you use to track your steps.

If you currently share your steps with another check-in, please continue to do so. But we'd love to hear about how everyone is achieving their goals counting steps.

You can track and record any steps you like via a Leslie workout, treadmill, or just plain old outdoor walking. All steps count! Feel free to just record your steps or log any other workouts you do in addition to your steps here too - yoga, strength training, kettlebells, dance, kickboxing, etc. - or just join in the conversation.

So if you walk or run for fitness and make a habit of counting your steps, please join us here and lets enable each other as we Step to Fitness.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-20, 02:03 PM  
Sissy B

Sunday, 11/1 - 5023 steps/2.13 miles
Monday, 11/2 - 8142 steps/3.45 miles, Rowing - 717 m/5 minutes
Old 11-05-20, 11:03 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. One of my dept members has covid. I'm still congested; I have the energy to get through work, but not to workout after work. I'm taking this time to get my eating back under control since I'm not working out.

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-20, 05:23 PM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

Jack got the patio heater put together, but the propane tank I got from Lowe's was empty! It was supposed to be full. I'm not sure I still have the receipt--off to search.

Today's workout was online Christmas shopping while walking on the treadmill. I've ordered one of each of the following to check out and if I like them, everyone may get them under the tree:
1. Tile bluetooth key finder
2. Yaktrax (for walking on snow and ice)
3. Set of small cutting boards
4. Yoga socks
5. Wearable bluetooth portable speakers (like a collar that fits around your neck)

I've also thought about getting really good kitchen knives for everyone. Any suggestions are welcome!

I'm on day 2 (of 3) of my low-fiber pre-colonoscopy diet. Wednesday is the prep day, Thursday is the procedure. Tomorrow I have to get my first covid test (the "up your nose" kind).

I've been walking and doing Jessica Smith weight workouts.
Old 11-10-20, 10:44 AM  
Sissy B

Tuesday, 11/3 - 4686 steps/1.98 miles
Wednesday, 11/4 - 4394 steps/1.86 miles
Thursday, 11/5 - 5231 steps/2.21 miles
Friday, 11/6 - 7207 steps/3.05 miles
Saturday, 11/7 - 10,270 steps/4.35 miles
Sunday, 11/8 - 4299 steps/1.82 miles
Monday, 11/9 - 5673 steps/2.4 miles

The roofer came on Friday and looked at the damage we got from Zeta. Luckily, it can be repaired and for a very reasonable cost.

After getting two loads done last Monday, my washing machine died. DH & I spent Saturday morning shopping for a new one and bought one from Lowe's. It was delivered and installed this morning and the first load is running right now. I have lots of laundry to catch up on. My delivery time was between 8:30 a.m and 12:30 p.m. They were here at 8:30 a.m. I was expecting to have to sit around waiting. I also desperately need to make a trip to the grocery store, I just have no idea what I'm in the mood to cook.

We are now in the cone of uncertainty for Eta. Theta is wondering around the Atlantic. And there's a disturbance in the Caribbean that they're watching to see if it develops. 2020 has already beaten the record for named storms in a year. Enough is enough.

Leslie - I pray everything goes well with your colonoscopy. Are you having to get the covid test because you're having that done?

Chrys - I hope you're feeling better. I was supposed to get my hair done tomorrow, but my stylist has covid. She said it has been going around in her family.

Hi, Deb! I hope you're doing well.
Old 11-11-20, 11:57 AM  
dbclark44

Sissy, my washer and dryer were still working. But in Aug I ordered a new set from Lowes and it didn't get delivered until 9 Oct. So glad I didn't wait until mine broke. They were 21 years old and I just felt like I was on borrowed time. Happy you got one and there was no water damage from the washer running over or something.

Chrys, I hope you feel better. Sorry to hear about the school and COVID.

Leslie, I love your gift ideas. Very practical and functional.

I don't do gifts. My son and DIL don't celebrate it and that's fine with me. I had started giving my grand daughters gift cards by then anyway. With hubby and I retired, we just don't want to spend money on each other and would rather spend it on traveling. I have a couple of friends I give gifts to, but that's it.

I was going to join this sister gift exchange on facebook, but the instructions were too involved for me. Copy/paste your name here, post to your fb page, then copy/paste something again. I'm like, no way. I don't want to think that hard. So I told my friend it looked too complicated to me and rescinded my participation.

Yesterday I went to the pool and did a 45-minute workout. I did Cathe Perfect30 Low Impact Hiit before going. That was a nice short workout. I still hbad to modify it down though. I'm such a wooz when it comes to my knees. I am very careful.

Have a great Wednesday ladies.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers