Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-16, 12:53 PM  
bubbles76

Groupon - Kettlebell Kickboxing

Has anyone had success buying Kettlebell Kickboxing dvds using Groupon? I'm looking about the 7 Day Lean set, but kind of scared of Groupon. The two experiences I've read have not been good.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-16, 01:20 PM  
Footballnut

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Has anyone had success buying Kettlebell Kickboxing dvds using Groupon? I'm looking about the 7 Day Lean set, but kind of scared of Groupon. The two experiences I've read have not been good.
Yea. I'm a bit hesitant to use Groupon too. I wonder if this set might go on sale during Mary's sale and then we could use the coupon code? Might still be a bit more expensive, but from what I have heard, in addition to the Groupon price, you have to pay shipping.
Old 03-25-16, 01:27 PM  
Aunt Famous

I got her Body Series off of Groupon without any problems, hitches, or complaints. If you go that route, make sure to go to Groupon through ebates.com to get your cash back!

AF

Check out my blog at www.typeALC.com
Aunt Famous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-16, 01:38 PM  
Crescent Moon
VF Supporter

I bought the Scorcher set without incident using the Groupon coupon. Be aware that there will be an additional $10 shipping charge when you purchase the item from KBKB. I was a bit put off that the KBKB site indicated a 10-14 day delivery time, but it actually took much less time to receive my set.
Crescent Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-16, 01:54 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Famous View Post
I got her Body Series off of Groupon without any problems, hitches, or complaints. If you go that route, make sure to go to Groupon through ebates.com to get your cash back!

AF

Check out my blog at www.typeALC.com
How do you go through ebates to get your cash back?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 03-25-16, 01:59 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
How do you go through ebates to get your cash back?
Ebates link. You do have to register with Ebates.

http://www.ebates.com/search/all.htm...e_name=groupon
Old 03-25-16, 02:48 PM  
bubbles76

So if I registered through eBates could I use the eBates cash back to purchase the Groupon and buy KBKB?
Old 03-25-16, 01:43 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballnut View Post
Yea. I'm a bit hesitant to use Groupon too. I wonder if this set might go on sale during Mary's sale and then we could use the coupon code? Might still be a bit more expensive, but from what I have heard, in addition to the Groupon price, you have to pay shipping.
I've used the Groupon before and had no problems redeeming it. But I did order the digital version rather than the DVDs. There is an additional charge for shipping the DVDs but I don't remember how much. (My guess is $10). You can go through a dummy purchase to see how much shipping is. I see the Groupon price for 7 Day Lean is $35 and there is a $10 off code for first purchase. Code is Welcome

Tags
groupon, kbkb, kbkb and groupon, kettlebell kickboxing