Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-22-22, 02:59 PM  
LAC

Need recommendation for yoga pants

I have three pairs of well-loved short length Lucy brand yoga pants that I bought 10 years ago. They've held up really well, but I'm looking to buy some new stuff and I know that the Lucy online site no longer exists

Last week I ordered a pair of Marika brand through Kohl's and a pair of C9 from Amazon, but the material they are made of is embarrassingly thin and I will be returning both. Today I made a quick stop at Target and checked out whatever brand they sell there, but again the material seemed pretty thin.

Is there any place that sells a decent weight yoga pant? I'd really like a shorter length (although not petite), but if necessary, I guess I could buy a regular length and hem them. I'd prefer a boot cut, not a legging type. All recommendations appreciated, thanks!
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-22, 03:09 PM  
Vantreesta

I love my Old Navy yoga pants. They are bootcut and a perfect thickness, in my opinion. I bought them in the store quite a few years ago, though, so I don't know if they still carry them. I bought them in the store not knowing I could have ordered them in petite. But the material is thick enough and not slippery so I just have them rolled up twice and they stay.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-22, 03:57 PM  
cyana

I'm still in mourning over Lucy's closing. I loved Lucy pants of all lengths - shorts, capris, pants, tights. There are a number of eBay sellers who appear to be selling used Lucy products, depending on how lucky you feel and whether or not you can find what you're looking for. Thankfully, I was able to grab a few pairs before Lucy was totally sold out, and I treat them with the utmost reverence.

My neighbors can attest that I'm still wearing Lucy capris with little holes out for walks because I refuse to part with them.

If you find something comparable, please post back. Good luck with your search!

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-22, 03:59 PM  
Annie S.
VF Supporter

Land's End has some excellent quality yoga pants. And they also have petite sizes. They're my go-to for any type of pants.
Annie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-22, 08:09 PM  
ChelePA

Visit the Ewedoos Store
Lift Leggings with Pockets for Women High Waisted Yoga Pants for Women Workout Capri Leggings for Women

Love these yoga pants from Amazon. Thicker. Really nice fit. And cheap

ETA: sorry I must’ve missed that you said boot cut. Definitely not these.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-22, 10:41 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie S. View Post
Land's End has some excellent quality yoga pants. And they also have petite sizes. They're my go-to for any type of pants.
I found a pair of long, boot cut yoga pants from Lands End at Goodwill. The material is very thick and they fit well. They also have a pocket, which is nice.
Old 01-22-22, 10:57 PM  
rhbrand

My favorite workout pant, Constantly Varied Gear.
Squat proof, meaning when you squat, all you see is the pants, not your butt, not your underwear.
Large pocket if you want to put your phone, keys ect.

And the prints. I love the cool funky prints.
Old 01-22-22, 11:57 PM  
bfit

I also recommend Lands End. I just got some from there, and they are not thin. Now would be a good time because their most recent catalog has a big selection of workout clothes and swimsuits.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-22, 12:02 AM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
My favorite workout pant, Constantly Varied Gear.
Squat proof, meaning when you squat, all you see is the pants, not your butt, not your underwear.
Large pocket if you want to put your phone, keys ect.

And the prints. I love the cool funky prints.
I just wish CVG would carry boot cut yoga pants. And midrise or low rise. High rise isn't my friend. But I do love the prints!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-22, 01:57 AM  
Negin

I also love Land's End. I usually get their petite, bootcut ones. I've tried others by them also, and love them all.

Tags
yoga pants