Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-23-22, 11:41 PM  
sherry7899

You tube strength and hiit channel

This is likely too advanced for me and the techno music would bug me, but I am sure someone would enjoy these:

https://m.youtube.com/c/TIFFxDAN/videos

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-22, 09:23 PM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

Tiff x Dan - love his strength workouts

I'm glad you posted, I love Dan's workouts on the "Tiff x Dan" channel.

His strength workouts are similar to Caroline Girvan's but it's nice to follow a male instructor. He has a nice controlled pace.
Old 07-02-22, 08:33 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

I'm started his Burn and Build II this week. I'm enjoying the change after doing Vera Laro for 12 weeks. His rotation is only 6 weeks which is great, but he has workouts everyday; some days are only 10 mins abs, which I considered an active recovery day. I might extend it to more than 6 weeks.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-22, 09:20 AM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnP View Post

His strength workouts are similar to Caroline Girvan's but it's nice to follow a male instructor. He has a nice controlled pace.
They are so similar at times that I've wondered if he copied her. A long time ago she made a reference that someone had copied her and I thought of his workouts right away.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-22, 09:54 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
They are so similar at times that I've wondered if he copied her. A long time ago she made a reference that someone had copied her and I thought of his workouts right away.

Erica
I don't think they are similar. Dan is very traditional lifting. Reminds me of Cathe in the old days. Usually 2 body part for 30 mins. He has the same timer, workout progress, no voice over, but everybody on youtube seems to be doing these.

When I did Epic with Caroline, it was long. 1 hour. She loves shoulders. And glutes. Sometimes they are the whole workout by themselves. She uses pyramid, EMOM, Complexes, Supersets, Giant Sets, etc.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-22, 08:47 PM  
gigi

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I need Dan to put his hair in a pony tail, stop running his fingers through his hair, and stop adjusting his shorts so they are low enough. This may be enough for me to Joni O it! LOL!

Edited to say, maybe that was just one particular workout. He does have a VERY similar format to CG.

Tags
youtube channels