Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-02, 10:38 PM  
dieann

Smile Colorado VRer's? Firmies?

is anybody out there?????

i've been firming off and on for years. by far, that's my favorite series, though i enjoy other tapes as well. lately trying to incorporate some yoga to increase my relaxation/flexibility.

i keep seeing chicago get togethers on VF, FF, etc., but i never see anyone from colorado!

i'm in denver, central, in capitol hill.

diane
dieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-02, 10:19 AM  
Michelle D.

Smile Another Colorado VFer

Hi Diane!

I have also wondered how many Colorado VFers are out there. I have been a VF lurker for about a year. I am in southern Colorado, just west of Pueblo.

I am a Cathe junkie but have started branching out lately. I love Christi and am sorting through CIA videos and finding many that I enjoy.

I used to do step exclusively, however, due to recent knee problems have decided to try kickboxing and hi/lo aerobics. Right now I am still trying to figure out what I can and cannot do with regards to my knees.

Anyone else from Colorado out there?!?

Michelle
Michelle D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-02, 11:22 AM  
sonja_p
VF Supporter

yes, we're out here!

And we do have get-togethers! I moved out here about a year ago and have made it to two of them, although they have had several more. I know we tend to group email each other regarding the get-togethers, but I thought they also announce them here. (not positive on that though.) They are a great bunch of gals and I'm really glad I met them. There's even a photo of one of our get-togethers in the VF Photo Album.
We haven't had one in a little while, so I think we're due.
If you'd like to be added to our email group, let us know!
sonja_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-02, 11:36 AM  
dieann

Yes please, Sonja! My email is dmahoney@bakerlaw.com. Would love to get to know other Colorado vidiots!

Nice to meet you Michelle! I was just down in SW Colorado last week. It's so pretty there! We drove down to Walsenberg and then west to Cortez. Hope you don't have to drive that Pueblo to Walsenberg route often. It was so windy!
Old 04-03-02, 12:27 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

There is a group.

I'm in Colorado Springs. There is a Denver area group of VFers who get together. I've only made it to one of them, but I've been out of the country for the last six months, so I've been out of the loop.

I've actually been thinking of hosting a get together at my house since I've gotten new family room furniture. I don't have a DVD player however.

Email me and we'll see what we can work out.

mjpowell3@juno.com
Old 04-03-02, 12:39 PM  
dieann

Thanks Jane! I've been added to a Colorado e-mailing list! Yippee! I'm so glad I posted my question! I thought I was all alone out here!

There are at least two people in Colorado (Aurora and Colorado Springs/AFB) who subscribe to the Firm list on topica, but I don't think I've seen them here on VF. Course I am pretty new to VF.
Old 04-03-02, 02:02 PM  
Hazel Porter

Oh, Jane, you lucky duck!

Colorado Springs is one of my favorite places! DH and I are trying to plan a move out there in another year or two -- spent a few days last August and a week this past Christmas there and loved it.
Old 04-04-02, 07:26 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

I'm so homesick reading this thread...

I'm originally from Trinidad, Colorado. We've been in New Jersey for about 15 yrs. but I still miss home.

We went back last year for a couple of weeks and it was hard to come back! Love Colo. Springs, too. My FIL lives there and my BIL lives in Pueblo.
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-02, 08:36 PM  
laila
VF Supporter

Count me in!

I was born in Colorado (although I grew up in Kuwait) and attended CU-Boulder. I have some family in Colorado (boulder, denver, and littleton) and go to colo regularly but currently live in DC and attend DC get togethers.

I'd love to know about your colo get togethers so pperhaps I can attend when I am there!

lailaq8@hotmail.com

Thanks!
laila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-02, 12:22 PM  
Becky D
VF Supporter

Wink Kathy G!!!!

Kathy G.- What a small world!! [Edited to remove personal info] Great to know that you're from the area.

It does seem like they're so few of us [edited to remove personal info] types compared to VFers on the east coast. It's wonderful to get a head-count of all you ladies! We are blessed to live in such a beautiful part of the country!!
Becky D is offline   Reply With Quote