Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-17, 02:39 PM  
cam522

Katami 4 X 4 DVD Set

This is on sale at Total Fitness for $39.99 and I'm wondering is it worth it? It looks like a workout set I would love but I would like another opinion.

Thanks!!!

JMBR graduate 06/13
BJ Gaddour's MetaShred 11/02/2019
cam522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 05:29 PM  
angie_nrs

I'm doing this set right now and am in the third month....the Warrior phase. I got the kit with the foam roller when Mary had a sale a while back. I'm really happy with this purchase. If you like Hiit workouts I think you will like this. Paul is a super instructor....not in the least bit annoying. The music is pretty unremarkable. The workouts are solid. They all clock in at 47 minutes but have no cool down so I add a Cathe stretch from any workout. I am always, without fail, a sweaty mess when I am done! I wouldn't say there's no dread factor for me, but I am proud of myself when I finish. I like the workouts, but I'm always glad to move on when the time comes. I've gotten some nice definition in my core and upper body. However, they do flare up my PF a bit since there is some rather high impact in some of the moves, even though the moves can be modified rather easily.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-14-17, 06:10 PM  
muggle

I don't have the full set but I have 4x4, 4x4x2, burn and build and a few others. I love Paul. His cueing is good, instruction is excellent, his demeanor is positive. Great on screen presence and interaction with the background people. His workouts are valid and solid. Buy the set! He's great and you won't regret it. I like that you go at your own pace so you can keep proper form. I always get a great workout with Paul.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 06:31 PM  
cam522

Thank you for your replies, I have decided to go for it!! The clip looks great so I think I'll really like it.

JMBR graduate 06/13
BJ Gaddour's MetaShred 11/02/2019
cam522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-17, 09:09 AM  
MARIKA

I just bought it too. The price is great and I love having a planned out rotation. I was hoping Shift Shop was available on dvd so Im sure in 2 days it will be then I'll be in dvd overload!
Old 07-15-17, 06:16 PM  
MARIKA

No I was wrong , its available today
Old 07-15-17, 06:37 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I bought this during one of Mary's sales. It's an excellent price for solid workouts. It is similar to his stand alone 4 x 4 workout. It gets progressively difficult through the different levels. The structure remains the same and is the same structure as his stand alone. The exercises just get more difficult.
Old 07-16-17, 01:45 PM  
angie_nrs

Mary has the deluxe kit on her deal of the day today at $49.99. That's the one I bought a while back but I don't remember what I paid for it. Whatever it was, it was worth every penny. Oh, plus I used the 10% off code.
Old 07-17-17, 02:20 PM  
frogribbit
VF Supporter

Do her sales usually last for a day or a week? It doesn't look like this is on sale anymore, dang it.
frogribbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-17, 03:55 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

Frogribbit, the Katami 4 x 4 Deluxe kit does come up for sale often. I know because I bought it myself.

Tags
katami 4x4, paul katami