Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-04-17, 05:48 PM  
wendug

I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow!

I recently discovered a lot of Paul Katami workouts on YouTube. Decided to give his ASAP Hardball Conditioning workout a try. I actually grabbed my 8 pound medicine ball to start this workout. I dropped that down to a 4 pound squishy ball rather quickly! I must say I am happy with the workout and feel like it REALLY worked my legs, but I think I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow! I've only done his Kettlebell workouts before, and think I should branch out into more of his workouts. He is very motivating and gives great form pointers. What are your favorite Paul Katami workouts?
Old 07-04-17, 06:52 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

You will be.

I did this workout three weeks ago. I had to drop my ball weight as well. That first lower body section is evil. Effective, and evil!

I adore Paul and his workouts are great! If you want an ultimate challenge, try 4x4x2!

I really like Double Down with him and Amy Dixon. It's alternating 2 minute blocks of cardio and weighed moves. During the two minutes you go from hard, to harder, to hardest. It's not too killer and the chemistry between him and Amy is fun and encouraging.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-17, 07:32 PM  
muggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchgirl View Post

I adore Paul and his workouts are great! If you want an ultimate challenge, try 4x4x2!
Ditto! Also 4X4 is good. I love him!
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 08:35 AM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchgirl View Post
You will be.

I did this workout three weeks ago. I had to drop my ball weight as well. That first lower body section is evil. Effective, and evil!

I really like Double Down with him and Amy Dixon. It's alternating 2 minute blocks of cardio and weighed moves. During the two minutes you go from hard, to harder, to hardest. It's not too killer and the chemistry between him and Amy is fun and encouraging.
I was right- I'm a bit sore today but not too bad!

Paul's 4x4x2 is on YouTube and it looks TOUGH! I think I'll give it a try and modify where I can. But I think I'll have to work up to that. There are more ASAP workouts on YouTube that don't seem quite as advanced.

I noticed his 4 x 4 set is a program with 10 DVD's. I don't know if that is something to look into or not. I am NOT good with rotations, and this program looks like something that should be done as a set.
Old 07-05-17, 08:51 AM  
muggle

Somewhere, somehow I got the single DVD of 4x4. I don't have the full set. Another one of his that I enjoy is Burn and build. Very nice.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
paul katami