Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-01, 05:18 PM  
Becky D
VF Supporter

Talking Gay's Body Conditioning (Yippee!!!)

Wow! I recently received Gay's 2104 from CIA's Christmas sale and I did the body conditioning segment this afternoon, and I have to say ****** I LOVE it!!!!******

I'm an intermediate excerciser and I'm wondering if there's any other strength tapes out there similar to Gay's. I prefer strength to cardio in general, and I have Cathe's MIS and PS series, very few FIRMs (Vol. 4, Tortoise, Sculpted Buns, Hips & Thighs, and Upper Body), and an assortment of other tapes. For ball tapes, I only have Gin's and Kathy Smith's. But, let me tell ya, if you ladies can recommend any tapes like 2104, my self-imposed spending hiatus might come to a grinding halt!!

Does anyone else adore the strength part of this workout. Please tell me I'm not the only one TIA
Becky D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-01, 06:12 PM  
Caroline Kim
VF Supporter

Other CIAs

CIA 2K06 Cardio Step Attack has a body conditioning segment at the end that uses a body bar, bands and dumbbells. I believe it's only 30 minutes and has some unique exercises and also focuses on the core. I think Mindy's Pump Party (the second half of Extreme Intervals) is similar - hi rep lower weight. But my memory is bit fuzzy so others may correct me if I'm wrong...