Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-20-20, 10:54 PM  
counterclockwise

I am sad that I missed out on her weighted vest and also hope she brings that back. I’d love an adjustable one as a bonus.
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-20, 11:52 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
New Cathe Fitness Products Are Now In Stock!!!

We are also excited to share our new line of fitness equipment with all of you. This time we're controlling the manufacturing of all of our exercise equipment so that we can standardize and perfect the equipment we use in our videos. As many of you know it can be difficult to find exercise accessories like bands and loops that are the right tension as what one company refers to as "medium tension" for their " bands another company might classify the same band as "light" or heavy "tension". When you purchase from us you will know you will be getting the same band or loop we use in our workouts.
https://shop.cathe.com/fitness-gear-s/40.htm

Also,

Quote:
Pre-Order Your 2021 Cathe Fitness Calendar and Get 20% Off Any DVDs & Fitness Products You Also Order!!!
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-20, 05:35 AM  
ChelePA

Firewalker bands look different. I have her originals but my green is stretched out. I currently own a similar style as her new offering so now I don’t think I will be purchasing one to replace my old Cathe loop. Unless some reviews change my mind
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-20, 06:50 AM  
Mickey12

I agree, the firewalker loops look different. I will probably still pick up a set at some point though. My original ones have broken and although I have others, I am a sucker for branding. Just the fact that the mats have "Cathe" on them makes me want one.
Old 10-27-20, 08:47 PM  
ncl

I ordered those firewalkers as soon as I got the email. I only have one from my original set remaining (where did they go?). I have tried other firewalker bands and have not liked any of them as much as the Cathe ones. I also ordered the bands with the handles. I have one band with handles but I'd like some different strengths and I've had mine for so long, I fear it will go at anytime. I was psyched! Early birthday present from me to me.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-20, 11:04 AM  
Hazel Porter

The release of the Perfect 30 DVDs seemed like a perfect (no pun intended) opportunity for Cathe to offer the round yoga mats -- I was disappointed to see that she didn't do this.

I'd also love for her to offer the step-sized mat for the stop of the step -- mine is getting a bit worn out after so many years of use.
Old 10-28-20, 11:30 AM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Porter View Post
The release of the Perfect 30 DVDs seemed like a perfect (no pun intended) opportunity for Cathe to offer the round yoga mats -- I was disappointed to see that she didn't do this.

I'd also love for her to offer the step-sized mat for the stop of the step -- mine is getting a bit worn out after so many years of use.
Hazel if I recall correctly, her facebook post made it sound like she may be offering the round mats in the future, just not at the current time. I'm hoping for that because I think I would like a round one too.
Old 10-28-20, 11:39 AM  
rhbrand

I wonder if we could make suggestions on what kind of things we'd like to see her offer. I'd love a step sized mat and a round yoga mat.
If she knew she'd have buyers I'm sure she'd consider things.

Covid easily could have slowed things up.
Old 10-28-20, 11:43 AM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Weighted gloves for me!!! I ended up buying Plate Mates for my STS rotation but I'd sure love to have these gloves too!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-20, 12:22 PM  
fanofladyvols

6' Round yoga mat and weighted gloves would make me whip out my CC!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe equipment, firewalker band, resistance loops, round yoga mat