Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-23-18, 06:28 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I love the idea of using the rebounder for the cardio of the classics. Thanks!
I also use the Bellicon with the Firm Classics cardio.

I agree with ebianco's review of the difference between Firm and BB floor work. However, I've also been doing the Firm for a long time so I like how the exercises match the beat of the music. I'm also used to the 80's look. I'm not sure if somebody that is new to the Firm would like the music or the 80's feel. I will definitely say that it's not boring like BB tends to be. With that said, I love BB bridge series and swan arms even though I don't do them that often.
Old 03-24-18, 03:09 PM  
ncl

I have no experience with Ballet Beautiful.

But I will comment on Firms classics. I just did Volume 1 an 2 this week inspired by VF threads and remembering also how effective they are.

I do think these 2 are my favorite classes of the Firm. Vol 2 was my first video workout!

I think they are effective for multiple reasons. They have a lot of four limbed work, or called compound moves now, I guess, where you are using upper and lower body at the same time. They are hard. I have been doing lots of other vids lately including lots of Cathe and Vol 1 and 2 kicked my tail this week! Challenging, fun, yet doable. Also the floor work, which I love.

I am doing a self made rotation that I started this week doing 3 total body workouts a week, interspersed with whatever cardio I like. For the strength I am alternating Tracie's newest series (Studio series) with Firms volume 1 and 2. I would love to see some slim down in my lower body.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ballet beautiful, floor work, floorwork, of steel, swan arms