Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-27-15, 06:44 PM  
Taiga

Looks like HDM is having a sale tomorrow so I will be waiting on Backstage until it shows up on Amazon. At least now I'll be waiting in style

I feel for you LeanneM! If you order from her site today, Amazon will no doubt make the listing tomorrow
Old 01-11-16, 06:48 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post

I feel for you LeanneM! If you order from her site today, Amazon will no doubt make the listing tomorrow
I know, right?!

So, I did contact Ballet Beautiful over the weekend to see if the Backstafe workout would be out at Amazon soon, and they sent me this response today:

"Thank you so much for reaching out. We're so glad that you're excited about our Backstage DVD! It should be available on Amazon soon, although I do not have an exact date yet - hopefully in the next month or so! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Sincerely,
Anna and the Ballet Beautiful Team"

I guess we have to just keep checking!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-16, 04:13 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

OLD-ISH THREAD ALERT!

I just checked and amazon still isn't carrying this yet. Any other thoughts on this from anyone?
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-16, 05:21 PM  
LeanneM

Since Amazon is taking their sweet time getting it, I ordered it from BB a few weeks ago -- and love it! It reminds me a lot of the Classic/Total Body DVD, and each time I've done it, it has made me really sore in the core and legs! If you like her Classic one, you'll love this one, too.

The only bummer is that 20 minutes of the 60 minutes are devoted to a long stretch at the end; I wish they had done it as an add-on, like they did with the Ballet Baby ones.

Overall, though, it's for me with this one!
Old 02-12-16, 08:10 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Thanks, Leanne!! I'm so happy to hear you're loving it! I may just order from her site too.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-16, 09:46 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
Thanks, Leanne!! I'm so happy to hear you're loving it! I may just order from her site too.
Sorry that I forgot to check in sooner about it!

Yesterday I didn't have my notes handy, but it's an all-mat workout. It starts with all-fours work, and she has you keep one arm and leg off the ground -- so it's super hard to keep your balance! Then she has an arms segment, a core segment, an inner thigh segment, and a staggered bridge segment. It ends with the 20-minute stretch.

It's the first BB workout I've done that has left me sore in the core. It really gets in there deep!

I wasn't crazy about Swan Arms Cardio for some reason (I think because I prefer Mary Helen's mat work), but really do love this one!
Old 05-08-16, 09:15 AM  
desertMermaid

This is still not on Amazon. I'm thinking of doing a ballet beautiful rotation. I did the streaming for a month over a year ago and it did great things for my posture. I need another posture reboot. I'm planning on doing DVDs only this time around. Isthis one a must have? I have all her others with the exception of the pregnancy sets.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-16, 09:21 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertMermaid View Post
This is still not on Amazon. I'm thinking of doing a ballet beautiful rotation. I did the streaming for a month over a year ago and it did great things for my posture. I need another posture reboot. I'm planning on doing DVDs only this time around. Isthis one a must have? I have all her others with the exception of the pregnancy sets.
I wrote a review of it on Amazon awhile back under the Japanese box set version. I keep checking to see if it has been released on its own on Amazon, and am so surprised that it still hasn't been.

I really do like it! It reminds me a lot of the Classic workout, and my only negative is that I wish it had more toning exercises to it. I'm really happy with it!
Old 05-09-16, 04:34 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
I wrote a review of it on Amazon awhile back under the Japanese box set version. I keep checking to see if it has been released on its own on Amazon, and am so surprised that it still hasn't been.

I really do like it! It reminds me a lot of the Classic workout, and my only negative is that I wish it had more toning exercises to it. I'm really happy with it!
Thanks Leanne, I read your review. I might have to give in and purchase from Mary Helen's site directly. I wonder if she has any upcoming sales.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-16, 07:49 AM  
Gatorfan76

Wink Now available at Amazon :)

Hi ladies!
I was waiting for this one to get to Amazon

Just noticed it's now available for $ 18.99

https://www.amazon.com/Backstage-Wor...kstage+workout

Tags
backstage, ballet beautiful, swan arms