Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-11-15, 11:48 PM  
Sinclair

For anyone interested, the workout segments are:

Arabesque on the Mat (like streaming)
Twisting Abs (like streaming and her other workouts)
Staggered Bridge (all new)
Arms (like Weightless Arms in streaming)
Inner Thighs (all new, not her typical side lying ones)
Stretch
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-15, 01:48 AM  
Taiga

Surprised there wasn't more buzz on this one. Now that there has been more time to experiment, any new thoughts?
Old 12-27-15, 11:09 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
Surprised there wasn't more buzz on this one. Now that there has been more time to experiment, any new thoughts?
I've been wondering the same thing. Has anyone gotten it yet? I've been waiting to order it on Amazon, but I keep checking, and it's not there yet. I'm so curious about it!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-15, 11:20 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
I've been wondering the same thing. Has anyone gotten it yet? I've been waiting to order it on Amazon, but I keep checking, and it's not there yet. I'm so curious about it!
Me too but I'm waiting for amazon

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-15, 12:12 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

I have this one and have done it and have to say this is one of my favorite DVDs by Mary Helen. Yes some of the sequences are familiar if you have a monthly streaming subscription but she does add slight changes & variations to the moves to where they still feel fresh. As far as the new material- great stuff. She pretty much took some of her best mat work and compiled it into a nice well rounded workout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-15, 12:18 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
For anyone interested, the workout segments are:

Arabesque on the Mat (like streaming)
Twisting Abs (like streaming and her other workouts)
Staggered Bridge (all new)
Arms (like Weightless Arms in streaming)
Inner Thighs (all new, not her typical side lying ones)
Stretch
Thanks, Sinclair! I somehow didn't see your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin13 View Post
I have this one and have done it and have to say this is one of my favorite DVDs by Mary Helen. Yes some of the sequences are familiar if you have a monthly streaming subscription but she does add slight changes & variations to the moves to where they still feel fresh. As far as the new material- great stuff. She pretty much took some of her best mat work and compiled it into a nice well rounded workout.
It sounds great! I hope Amazon gets it in soon!
Old 12-27-15, 12:45 PM  
Orlita

I'm interested, too. I wish she would offer more technique tips and less "Good!" and counting reps.

But I like the music & production on her DVDs, and the exercises.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-15, 01:08 PM  
Taiga

Looks like a lot of folks (myself included) are just waiting for the Amazon release. That probably somewhat explains the lack of buzz. I'm half tempted to pay the extra 5 bucks and just order so I can have it for my January rotation (esp if HDM doesn't end up having a New Year's sale ). I haven't even seen the prep listing on Amazon so it could be a while. Maybe MHB will keep it exclusive to her site a bit longer since it is so close to the holidays/New Year's resolutions etc and is often a more profitable time for exercise dvds.
Old 12-27-15, 05:54 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
Looks like a lot of folks (myself included) are just waiting for the Amazon release. That probably somewhat explains the lack of buzz. I'm half tempted to pay the extra 5 bucks and just order so I can have it for my January rotation (esp if HDM doesn't end up having a New Year's sale ). I haven't even seen the prep listing on Amazon so it could be a while. Maybe MHB will keep it exclusive to her site a bit longer since it is so close to the holidays/New Year's resolutions etc and is often a more profitable time for exercise dvds.
That could be, Taiga! I usually order from BB directly, but then they always seem to be available with Prime shipping a week or so later. It figures that the one time I wait for Amazon, it's taking awhile to get there!
Old 12-27-15, 06:34 PM  
DeepSeaSue

I REALLY want this but I'm definitely waiting for Amazon (or Mary) to carry it. I love MHB but her international shipping rates are ludicrous.
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
backstage, ballet beautiful, swan arms