Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-31-17, 11:23 PM  
noodles

Omg I'm still laughing about the fondue lol! I'm guessing she may have said tendu meaning stretched out but none the less this gave me a good laugh 😅
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-17, 11:35 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Omg I'm still laughing about the fondue lol! I'm guessing she may have said tendu meaning stretched out but none the less this gave me a good laugh 😅
Fondu, to my understanding is a valid ballet term. https://ballethub.com/ballet-term/fondu/
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-17, 05:15 AM  
Lilypad

When you ladies refer to TA arms are you talking about her original Mat workout? The WO where it's just her dressed in black and the nice wood room background with the 2 doors in the background as well? LOL
Lilypad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-17, 07:09 AM  
Tugger31

Noodles, glad I could make you laugh

Lily, yes that is the Mat workout that is being referred to.

Gypsy, I did notice I felt sore in my triceps the day after I did the sitting arm portion from Total Body. It is such a short section so I was pleasantly surprised.

I may continue to do that section, dabble with TA Mat arms and the 20 minute arm section from KV's GWW along with pushups. And, maybe some bi and tri segments from some of Cathe's dvds. (Just to get my Cathe fix in)
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-17, 09:52 AM  
Suzan66

If you like unweighted arm work you may want to check out Hamelin's 6min challenge arm set, Armastics taster and his classic arms & shoulders. These are on HDM Clips and Methodtraining1 YT Channels.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-17, 09:26 PM  
Tugger31

I'm not necessarily looking for body weight workouts, but definitely not opposed to them. I'm looking for higher rep/lighter weight, but workouts that aren't shoulder intensive. I'll check out Hamelin (hoping these are free links!)
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-17, 01:08 AM  
aspidistra

For me it takes a long long time to see changes in the arms no matter what I do. This may be from age as my slim mother had that problem in her later years. I do not know if fat on arms is hereditary or just comes with age but it seems harder now But keep working as I find ballet work to be the very best at getting lean.
aspidistra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ballet beautiful, short arms, swan arms