Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-28-22, 12:15 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I returned the DVDs a few days after I received the mailing labels (via email) on the 17th. From the tracking info, it says the DVDs were delivered on the 25th!

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-22, 01:20 PM  
bubbles76

Oh . i have not received mine yet. I checked my spam too. I didn't check today though.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-22, 02:09 PM  
jetlitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Oh . i have not received mine yet. I checked my spam too. I didn't check today though.
You should probably contact KCM at kelly@coffeyfit.com if you haven't received your return label by email yet. She can look up your order number and re-send the return label to you via email.
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-22, 10:04 PM  
suzysoho

I received my label from Kelly and sent back my extra DVD set. Hope everyone gets everything straightened out.

I can't do any upper body work right now as I have a greater tuberosity fracture of the left arm (the bone on top of my shoulder is broken...my dog suddenly took me down a steep hill after a squirrel last October). I'm in PT and I'm just plain healing.

So I've done Lower Body splits and that's it so far. I like deadlifts and squats. But front lunges are not my favorite. My knees don't like them. So I've been doing a different type of lunge for each set. Curtsey, Side to side, and one set of front or back instead for me. Just wanted to pass that along. I'm sure it could be done with all three moves. I like the pace of it. And that will take out any dread factor for me in the future. I am enjoying it quite a bit.

I'm older now. I modify. Had several accidental injuries over the past year (ankle, back, and shoulder). I am learning I need to be far nicer to my body than worry about matching the level or intensity of the DVD...still have to remind myself of that. I'm needing to adjust as I age. Recently turned 56 but things are talking back to me!!
Old 01-31-22, 02:28 PM  
CharM

I'd forgotten all about this. I saw the suggestions to print at a library or Staples. Someone from KCM's team contacted me to let me know I can pass them along. I guess I was more trouble than it's worth. I'll still hang on to them in case someone else decides to send a label.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-22, 05:25 PM  
bergame
VF Supporter

I emailed Kelly last week to let her know I never received the return labels.

She responded:
“All labels went out on January 17th and expire this Monday.”

So it sounds like she is closing the book on this saga and is done with clean-up.

I’m sorry she had to go through all this hassle and hope it doesn’t negatively affect her consideration of future DVD projects.
bergame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-22, 07:15 AM  
bubbles76

Ah bergame I guess I waited too long then . I will still contact her so that at least I have the email that says "pass them along" before I pass them along.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-22, 12:58 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Ah bergame I guess I waited too long then . I will still contact her so that at least I have the email that says "pass them along" before I pass them along.
That's what I did. I never received a shipping label, either, so emailed Kelly and asked her what she wanted me to do. She said to pass them along, but I wanted her approval first before passing them along. What a nightmare for her!!!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
30 minute splits, 30 minutes to fitness, dvd, kcm, kcm power splits, kelly coffey meyer, new exercise dvd's