Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-09, 02:48 PM  
KathAL79

Anyone still having problems with new Stott DVDs (specifically 3rd edition Matwork)?

I'm lusting after some new Pilates video (the stupid gym decided to take my Pilates instructor's class off of the schedule - grr!), and I recently purchased a few Stotts but want some more, specifically the Intermediate and Advanced Matwork, 3rd editions. However, I remember that these were having problems:
Problems with Stott Advanced 3rd edition (from 2007)
Did those who originally order this ever get satisfactory DVDs? Has anyone ordered these recently, either from Stott or from Amazon? Just wondering if they're still having issues.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-09, 05:28 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I last ordered from Stott about 6 months ago - Pilates Mini Ball and Amazing Tone. Customer service was fast, DVDs arrived safe and they play without problems. In my experience, Stott has good CS when you call, you might want to check with them first.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-09, 05:39 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Yes, I still have issues with mine. I contacted Stott and got a replacement, but the replacement also has problems. I would give them a call and ask if they're still having problems. I would stay away from third party sellers on this one because of the problems. Deal with Stott directly.
Old 02-09-09, 05:42 PM  
KathAL79

Ugh, Jane, that's not encouraging that your replacement had issues.
Sounds like going directly with Stott is the way to go. I'll contact them directly and ask before placing an order.
And you're correct that this is one series, like Shiva Rea's Yoga Trance Dance CDs, where it would be a BAD idea to go used since undoubtedly defective copies are floating around.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pilates, stott pilates