Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New/Upcoming Release Steven SanSoucie Fitness - Step & Circuit DVD's (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=223796)

Kathy G 08-03-18 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rheash92 (Post 2784263)
Wow these look good so tempting. Did anyone order? Thanks!

Yep, I ordered Sizzle and Chisel! There's a code on the webpage to get free shipping on the pre-order so my total was $14.99. :)

cataddict 08-03-18 04:42 PM

I ordered. It automatically came up free shipping for me without entering a code, but I did see it on the home page. They look like fun and lately I've been pulling out my old step workouts occasionally and I'm enjoying them. I no longer do them on a 10-12 inch step 5 days a week since I'm hopefully wiser along with being older. :D So far my knees and feet haven't been cranky like they used to get and which I unwisely ignored.

lisa122 08-03-18 04:49 PM

Thank you for posting the YouTube links. For some reason, my iPad is unable to load his website.

These workouts look great! I am definitely going to buy both DVDs. First, I need to find a computer that can load his website so I can order:o

Lisa

bubbles76 08-03-18 06:50 PM

Okay here is my message and response from Steven:

Message: Sorry, not sure if I put my email address in the first submission. I heard about your Pre-order dvds Sizzle and Chisel and Steppin Alive through Videofitness.com. Can you please tell me the run time of each dvd as well as some additional information about the premixes (type of premix such as strength only, step only, etc. and times and number of premixes per dvd)? Thanks!

Response: Hi

Thanks for the message!

Each DVD is approx 1 hour running time (the step one is about 1 hr 5 min)

Each have premixes. For instance the Step has the entire workout, premixes of the 1st half, 2nd half, all combos no breakdown, spliced and diced, etc. There is also an abs core section.

Each premix has a warm up. For the Sizzle & Chisel, there are premixes that are just strength, or just cardio, or first half or second half, also there is a core and abs section as well.

I appreciate your interest in the workouts. Hopefully this helps!

Thanks!

Steve SanSoucie
www.stevensansoucie.com

acey 08-03-18 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan (Post 2784253)
Those look fun!

Isn't the music KCM's from Amped Up Cardio Live? It seems really familiar...

Yep it is that music.

adawn 08-03-18 09:17 PM

I preordered both from his site and here is one of the confirmation emails I received:

Quote:

Hi there!

Thank you very much for the pre-sale order! I am very excited to launch these new workouts.

The DVD's are in the post production phase and the goal is to have them shipped out within the next few weeks.

You will receive a shipping confirmation along with tracking information once your order has shipped.

I appreciate your support and interest. It means to world to me! I look forward to working out with you soon!

All the best,

Steve SanSoucie

margaux 08-04-18 07:52 AM

Thanks for the info. I ordered Sizzle & Chizel. ( Had to enter the code for free shipping)

Lucky Star 08-04-18 02:49 PM

Not my style - way too complex - but they do look fun and the instructor seems great and knowledgeable. I'm very happy for you step fans that someone out there is making these kinds of DVDs available and I wish him luck and success.

Pam61 08-04-18 03:17 PM

If I order it will just be for Sizzle and Chisel. With PF my feet don't do well with step workouts anymore. :(

Fitstick 08-04-18 09:07 PM

It’s exciting to see a new step workout with choreography, I will order both!:)