Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What is the one Taebo you would recommend (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=170923)

mommy2two 09-19-11 11:11 AM

What is the one Taebo you would recommend

I do alot of stationary bike and Leslie Sansone workouts. But I do like to throw in something different so I don't get bored. From the different previews I have seen Billy Blank's Taebo looks like Leslie Sansone - where if you have seen one then they are all very similar with few changes. So if I were to only get one Taebo which one would you recommend ?

Sass 09-19-11 11:24 AM

My favorite is Ulitmate Tae Bo...I own the 10th anni edition and I love it. I also own This is Tae Bo, Cardio Inferno, Ripped Extreme, SOS, Cardio Sculpt and Insane Abs - love these as well. I like the dojo setting a lot.

PeakFitness 09-19-11 02:40 PM

This is Tae Bo. Mostly because it's on a nice modern set without the red carpet & weird "Billy Blanks shorts". :)

lexybeth1 09-19-11 05:12 PM

Taebo Live Advanced vol. 1- is it 12? :) On vhs only, very fun, almost have a turbofire feel to it to me, just because of the music:love: I dont think they ever compared after this set, too bad they are not on dvd:(

Terry 09-20-11 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexybeth1 (Post 1889348)
Taebo Live Advanced vol. 1- is it 12? :) On vhs only, very fun, almost have a turbofire feel to it to me, just because of the music:love: I dont think they ever compared after this set, too bad they are not on dvd:(

I agree with this. And as for the question: It's 1-3 then 1-12. They started over and re-did 1-3 completely. I think they also did this with Live Basic but I don't have all of those so I'm not sure.

One of my favorites on DVD is TaeBo II Get Ripped Advanced 1 and 2. I don't remember which of these two I like best.

Peggy T 09-20-11 03:21 PM

The old Advanced Lives 1-12 on VHS

TaeboFocus: Abs and Glutes. (tough)

Get Ripped Advanced II

Taeb Amped. This is the one with the Amped Bar but you could easily use light weights. It gives you a nice little upper body burn along with everything else. :)

loosetooth 09-21-11 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexybeth1 (Post 1889348)

I AGREE 100 percent!!!!

woodie 09-23-11 07:08 AM

Get ripped advanced 2 - AWESOME workout!

JP44 09-23-11 07:19 AM

Advanced Lives 2, 3, 4, 6, 9 & 12 (the Lives have the best music of all Taebo workouts!!)

Ultimate Lower body (compilation of Lives, Totals & Get Ripped)

Get Ripped Advanced 1 & 2

Get Amped - Rockin' Buns

I adore Billy but most of his stuff from the past 8-9 years is too slow paced for my taste. I hate the bands (they overwork the shoulders & get tangled up w/ my legs).

Joan

mommy2two 09-23-11 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JP44 (Post 1891451)
Advanced Lives 2, 3, 4, 6, 9 & 12 (the Lives have the best music of all Taebo workouts!!)

Ultimate Lower body (compilation of Lives, Totals & Get Ripped)

Get Ripped Advanced 1 & 2

Get Amped - Rockin' Buns

I adore Billy but most of his stuff from the past 8-9 years is too slow paced for my taste. I hate the bands (they overwork the shoulders & get tangled up w/ my legs).

Joan

The clips I saw with bands looked too confusing and I could picture myself getting tangled up and falling.