Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Please send good thoughts (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232926)

sherry7899 06-10-22 01:10 PM

Please send good thoughts

I am finally having the celebration of life for my husband tomorrow. I postponed it twice because of covid (and I am.requiring masks inside, but hopefully the weather cooperates to have some people outside).

I have waited so long to do this. I am nervous to be hosting this. My husband was the outgoing one. I am the shy introvert. Fortunately I have good friends helping out. I just hope it goes well and no one says anything tactless . I know people do not know how to deal.with grief but you would not believe some of the idiotic comments ....hopefully it will go.smoothly.

Vantreesta 06-10-22 01:14 PM

Praying things go well, Sherry. We lost my mom on April 14, 2020 and finally had a celebration of life for her on April 2, 2022. It is still a deeply emotional time no matter how much time has passed. Hugs to you.

Paine 06-10-22 01:22 PM

Sherry, I also am a shy introvert so I understand why you are nervous to host this event. I'm sending you lots of love and hugs!!! :heart: I will be thinking about you all day tomorrow and hope everything turns out as you wish. (((HUGS!)))

suzanne63 06-10-22 01:25 PM

I pray everything goes well my friend. Hugs :heart:

bee 06-10-22 01:58 PM

Sherry, your nerves are understandable, but sometimes things like this have a way of going very smoothly and I have a feeling it will for you. Hugs to you.

Izzy 06-10-22 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bee (Post 2968320)
Sherry, your nerves are understandable, but sometimes things like this have a way of going very smoothly and I have a feeling it will for you. Hugs to you.

I agree. I am quiet and shy as well and I just let the friends and family who are more outgoing carry the day and the moment and often this is how things work out. Take care and I am sure the celebration of life for your husband will be beautiful.

Erica H. 06-10-22 02:18 PM

I'll be thinking of you, Sherry. Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible. Sending hugs and lots of positive thoughts.

Erica

Vintage VFer 06-10-22 02:19 PM

Good thoughts and BIG HUGS to you Sherry! :heart:

JENILU 06-10-22 02:27 PM

We have a beautiful group of shy intoverts here :love:
things seem to happen at the time they are supposed to, so maybe this was the perfect time for this celebration. I pray it does go that way.

I pray you will be filled with peace and you all will feel the love and feel your husband all around y'all as you celebrate him. So much love to you sweet one - and strength! :sun::sun:

yogapam 06-10-22 02:32 PM

Sending you love and (((hugs))) dear Sherry.